How To Teach Plough Pose
From shoulder stand bend from hips to lower toes to floor beyond head.
Keep torso perpendicular to floor, legs fully extended.
With toes on floor lift thighs up.
Press hands against back.
Press arms down.
To release place hands on back and lift into shoulderstand.
roll onto back.
- Calms brain
- Stimulates abdominal organs, thyroid gland
- Stretches shoulders, spine
- Therapeutic for backache, headache, infertility, insomnia and sinusitis
- Release hands away from back and stretch arms out behind you.
- Half Shouldstand
- Seated Forward Bend
- Neck injury
Latest posts by George Watts (see all)
- Yoga Anatomy 101: A Crash Course For Yoga Teachers - June 6, 2018
- Marketing Tactics For Newbie Yoga Teachers - April 28, 2018
- A Sticky Note Guide To Being A Yoga Teacher: Beware The Treacherous Yoga Teacher Training Canyon - March 22, 2018
- How To End Your Yoga Class On Time Every Time: My Easy Peasy Formula Revealed - January 29, 2018
- Free Yoga Therapy Lesson Plan 2 of 6: Arthritic Spine Yoga Lesson Plan - January 29, 2018