How To Teach Plough Pose
From shoulder stand bend from hips to lower toes to floor beyond head.
Keep torso perpendicular to floor, legs fully extended.
With toes on floor lift thighs up.
Press hands against back.
Press arms down.
To release place hands on back and lift into shoulderstand.
roll onto back.
- Calms brain
- Stimulates abdominal organs, thyroid gland
- Stretches shoulders, spine
- Therapeutic for backache, headache, infertility, insomnia and sinusitis
- Release hands away from back and stretch arms out behind you.
- Half Shouldstand
- Seated Forward Bend
- Neck injury
Latest posts by George Watts (see all)
- 43 Meditations In One Yoga Class Handout: Free PDF Download - October 10, 2017
- Free Downloadable Caterpillar To Butterfly Themed Yoga Class Plan (PDF) - October 8, 2017
- Free Downloadable Sun Moon Themed Yoga Class Plan (PDF) - September 26, 2017
- Free Downloadable Sun Salutations Chair Yoga Lesson Plan (PDF) - September 12, 2017
- Free Downloadable Yoga for Cyclists Lesson Plan (1 of 3) - August 18, 2017