Below is a FREE downloadable Chair Yoga Lesson Plan. It includes 17 new chair yoga poses that have just been added to the Drag & Drop Yoga Genie Planner.
The long version has everything you need to practice the lesson plan before getting to class. You can take it to class with you (but you may prefer to take the short version). The long version is a great handout to give to your students, especially your one-to-one students. It immediately shows your professionalism and increases your expertise in the eyes of the student(s).
The short version is perfect for taking into class with you. It’s short and sweet.
The 17 new chair yoga poses are:
- Chair Arm Circles
- Chair Calf Raises
- Chair Clam
- Chair Desk Posture
- Chair Levator Scapulae
- Chair Neck Extension
- Chair Neck Retraction
- Chair Neck Stretch
- Chair Neural Glide
- Chair Pelvic Elevator
- Chair Press Up
- Chair Single Arm Lift
- Chair Sitting Posture
- Chair Slump Test
- Chair Twist
- Chair Wide Leg FB
- Chair Wide Leg FB Twist
You’ll find 70+ CHAIR YOGA POSES in the Drag & Drop Yoga Genie Lesson Planner.
Latest posts by George Watts (see all)
- 1001 Yoga Class Planning Tips & Handouts For Yoga Teachers - July 15, 2018
- Yoga Anatomy 101: A Crash Course For Yoga Teachers - June 6, 2018
- Marketing Tactics For Newbie Yoga Teachers - April 28, 2018
- A Sticky Note Guide To Being A Yoga Teacher: Beware The Treacherous Yoga Teacher Training Canyon - March 22, 2018
- How To End Your Yoga Class On Time Every Time: My Easy Peasy Formula Revealed - January 29, 2018