FREE Surrender To Slowness Themed Yoga Class Handouts
Today I created a yoga lesson plan using the Drag & Drop Yoga Genie Lesson Planner with a Surrender To Slowness Theme.
I also created two yoga class handouts to go with it (which you can download below). They are only 2 of 250+ yoga class handouts included as a bonus within the Yoga Class Handouts Kit. It’s taken me years to create these handouts. They include all the yoga class handouts that I’ve created for my own yoga classes over the years. And the best part is that you’ll be able to edit every single one of the handouts. For example, you might want to put your logo on the handouts, or edit the descriptions a bit to add your own style. Your students will love receiving them.
Free Download: Surrender To Slowness Floor Sequence Handout
Here are the handouts I used in the class. I hope you find them useful…
Free Download: Kaya Kriya Yoga Class Handout
Kaya Kriya Handout | MS Word Version
Here are the objectives I wanted my students to reach by the end of the class….
- Perform the floor sequence
- Perform kaya kriya breath
- Perform mudras
The floor sequence includes (see image above)…
1. Easy Posture
2. Seated Side Stretch (left side)
3. Seated Side Stretch (right side)
4. Seated Arm Raises
5. Seated (hands in prayer)
7. Revolved Abdominal Stretch (Knees Bent)
8. Revolved Abdominal Stretch (Knees Straight)
10. Knee To Chest
11. Knee To Chest (With belt & folded blanket)
12. Seated Forward Bend (both legs)
13. Wide Leg Seated Forward Bend
15. Plough Variations
16. Half Shoulderstand
Below is the brahma mudra that I taught to prepare my students over the coming weeks for sectional breathing with chanting and mudras (the “sectional breathing with chanting and mudras” is available as a handout within the Yoga Teacher Lesson Plan Kit).
Top 3 Brahma Mudra Teaching Tips
- Wrap fingers around thumbs and knuckles of both hands
- Pressed hands together
- Place hands lightly against the pubic bone
Brahma Mudra Benefits
- Gesture of all pervading consciousness
- Helps to stimulate a full breath in pranayama practice
Yoga Teacher Lesson Plan Kit
For 5000+ pre-filed yoga lesson plans, and the Drag & Drop Yoga Genie Lesson Planner, take a quick peak at the Yoga Teacher Lesson Plan Kit.