Free Downloadable Chair Yoga Lesson Plan: Includes 12 New Chair Yoga Poses That We’ve Just Added To The Drag & Drop Yoga Genie Planner
This Chair Yoga Lesson Plan was created using the Drag & Drop Yoga Genie Planner. It’s FREE. I hope you like it.
The long version has everything you need to practice the lesson plan before getting to class. You can take it to class with you (but you may prefer to take the short version). The long version is a great handout to give to your students, especially your one-to-one students. It immediately shows your professionalism and increases your expertise in the eyes of the student(s).
The short version is perfect for taking into class with you. It’s short and sweet.
Chair Yoga Sequence Video
For a bit of fun, I created a chair yoga sequence video with these cute yoga stick figures…
The 12 new chair yoga poses are:
- Arms Out
- Arms In
- Arms & Heels Up
- Arms Up Toes Up
- Blast Offs
- Dog Down 2
- Half Folds
- Heart Centre
- Twist Fold Right
- Twist Fold Left
- Up Dog
Latest posts by George Watts (see all)
- Marketing Tactics For Newbie Yoga Teachers - April 28, 2018
- A Sticky Note Guide To Being A Yoga Teacher: Beware The Treacherous Yoga Teacher Training Canyon - March 22, 2018
- How To End Your Yoga Class On Time Every Time: My Easy Peasy Formula Revealed - January 29, 2018
- Free Yoga Therapy Lesson Plan 2 of 6: Arthritic Spine Yoga Lesson Plan - January 29, 2018
- Free Yoga Therapy Lesson Plan 1 of 6: Opening Upper Back, Neck & Shoulders - January 29, 2018