Below is a FREE downloadable Kundalini Yoga Lesson Plan. It was created using the Drag & Drop Yoga Genie Planner.
The long version has everything you need to practice the lesson plan before getting to class. You can take it to class with you (but you may prefer to take the short version). The long version is a great handout to give to your students, especially your one-to-one students. It immediately shows your professionalism and increases your expertise in the eyes of the student(s).
The short version is perfect for taking into class with you. It’s short and sweet.
We’ve Added A Kundalini Category To The Drag & Drop Yoga Genie Lesson Planner
I have to admit that I added the new Kundalini category for selfish reasons.
I love practicing Kundalini yoga, especially at my desk (e.g. when creating this blog post). I am slightly ashamed to admit that I’ve never had the courage to add a bit of kundalini to my yoga classes. Until now!
I think many other yoga teachers would like to add some kundalini yoga to their classes (even if it’s just 5 minutes). If that’s you. I’ve added 13 kundalini yoga poses to the “Kundalini category”. The good news is that I will be adding many more Kundalini poses over the next few weeks and months.
Below Is A Short Video Showing George Creating The Kundalini Yoga Lesson Plan Using The Drag & Drop Yoga Genie Lesson Planner
Latest posts by George Watts (see all)
- 43 Meditations In One Yoga Class Handout: Free PDF Download - October 10, 2017
- Free Downloadable Caterpillar To Butterfly Themed Yoga Class Plan (PDF) - October 8, 2017
- Free Downloadable Sun Moon Themed Yoga Class Plan (PDF) - September 26, 2017
- Free Downloadable Sun Salutations Chair Yoga Lesson Plan (PDF) - September 12, 2017
- Free Downloadable Yoga for Cyclists Lesson Plan (1 of 3) - August 18, 2017