DIY Yoga Props For Yoga Teachers: How To Make A DIY Yoga Bolster In 60 Seconds
If your students don’t have a Bolster, here’s how they can easily make one…
1) Get a piece of material with colours you like.
2) Get a bath sized towel and spread it over the top of the material.
3) Begin at one end and roll it all the way up.
Video showing how to make a bolster in only 60 seconds
Latest posts by George Watts (see all)
- 1001 Yoga Class Planning Tips & Handouts For Yoga Teachers - July 15, 2018
- Yoga Anatomy 101: A Crash Course For Yoga Teachers - June 6, 2018
- Marketing Tactics For Newbie Yoga Teachers - April 28, 2018
- A Sticky Note Guide To Being A Yoga Teacher: Beware The Treacherous Yoga Teacher Training Canyon - March 22, 2018
- How To End Your Yoga Class On Time Every Time: My Easy Peasy Formula Revealed - January 29, 2018