The Remarkable Yogic Story Behind Einstein’s E = mc2 and OM: Plus A Free Downloadable Yoga Class Handout On How To Draw The OM Symbol
How to draw OM Symbol | PDF
In this short 60 second animated video from BWY yoga teacher, George Watts, you’ll discover the remarkable yogic story behind E = mc2 and the OM symbol. Prepare to be amazed as you see with your own eyes that the Om symbol mirrors the 5 parts E = mc2.
In Hinduism, Om is the most important spiritual symbol. It refers to Atman (soul, self within) and Brahman (ultimate reality).
The syllable Om was first mentioned in the Upanishads (2,500 years ago), the mystical texts associated with the Vedanta philosophy.
The syllable Om is often found at the beginning and end of chapters in the Vedas, the Upanishads, and other ancient Hindu texts.
Drag & Drop Yoga Genie Lesson Planner
For 3000+ pre-filled, downloadable yoga lesson plans, take a little detour to peek at the Drag & Drop Yoga Genie Lesson Planner.
Latest posts by George Watts (see all)
- Marketing Tactics For Newbie Yoga Teachers - April 28, 2018
- A Sticky Note Guide To Being A Yoga Teacher: Beware The Treacherous Yoga Teacher Training Canyon - March 22, 2018
- How To End Your Yoga Class On Time Every Time: My Easy Peasy Formula Revealed - January 29, 2018
- Free Yoga Therapy Lesson Plan 2 of 6: Arthritic Spine Yoga Lesson Plan - January 29, 2018
- Free Yoga Therapy Lesson Plan 1 of 6: Opening Upper Back, Neck & Shoulders - January 29, 2018