Yoga Lesson Planning Tip: Include 10 Minutes Of Inversions At The End Of A Class
Here’s a quick yoga lesson planning tip for yoga teachers.
It’s a tip I picked up when taking my BWY yoga teacher training course. My teacher let her students practice any inversion they wanted at the end of the class for approximately 10 minutes (inversions like Downward Facing Dog Pose, Shoulderstand Pose, Crow Pose, Plough Pose, Headstand Pose, and Tripod Pose).
I tried this “10 minutes of inversions” formula in my yoga classes, and my students loved it.
Latest posts by George Watts (see all)
- Yoga Therapy: Free Yoga Lesson Plan For Lower Back Pain - December 8, 2018
- Yoga Quote: Yoga Is A Light (B.K.S. Iyengar) - December 4, 2018
- Yoga Quote: Presence - December 2, 2018
- Yoga Quote: Every Struggle Is Like Mud - December 2, 2018
- Yoga Quote: You Cannot Do Yoga - December 1, 2018