Yoga Lesson Planning Tip: Include 10 Minutes Of Inversions At The End Of A Class
Here’s a quick yoga lesson planning tip for yoga teachers.
It’s a tip I picked up when taking my BWY yoga teacher training course. My teacher let her students practice any inversion they wanted at the end of the class for approximately 10 minutes (inversions like Downward Facing Dog Pose, Shoulderstand Pose, Crow Pose, Plough Pose, Headstand Pose, and Tripod Pose).
I tried this “10 minutes of inversions” formula in my yoga classes, and my students loved it.
Latest posts by George Watts (see all)
- Marketing Tactics For Newbie Yoga Teachers - April 28, 2018
- A Sticky Note Guide To Being A Yoga Teacher: Beware The Treacherous Yoga Teacher Training Canyon - March 22, 2018
- How To End Your Yoga Class On Time Every Time: My Easy Peasy Formula Revealed - January 29, 2018
- Free Yoga Therapy Lesson Plan 2 of 6: Arthritic Spine Yoga Lesson Plan - January 29, 2018
- Free Yoga Therapy Lesson Plan 1 of 6: Opening Upper Back, Neck & Shoulders - January 29, 2018