Corporate Yoga Teacher Training
“Should I Charge Per Person
Or Per Session?”
Here’s a question I received today from a fellow yoga teacher…
“The one to one yoga session templates within your Yoga Teacher Lesson Plan Kit for prices were very helpful! However, please could you give me a bit of pricing advice for a workplace yoga session? Should I charge per person or for the session?”
“I would personally stick to one rate for the session (e.g. £70 a session), then leave it up to the employees or manager to gather employees to attend.
If they can get more than 10 people, it’s a bargain for them. And it motivates employees and managers to find more people to join. The more people who show up the better your chances are that it turns into the holy grail of workplace yoga programs — an ONGOING workplace yoga program.
You want it to become a perpetual and never ending weekly session.
That means consistent income.
That means you get to jump up and down saying, “Yipppeeee!” to express your excitement.
When you speak with the Big Cheese (e.g. the HR Manager), make sure that your ONGOING workplace yoga program is by far the most popular. Instead of giving it a time limit (e.g. 6 weeks), sell the program as an ongoing one. This obviously means more income for you, and more joy for the employees.
Corporate Yoga Flyers
For a bunch of pre-filled corporate yoga flyers like the one on the right take a peek at the Yoga Teacher Business Kit.
Latest posts by George Watts (see all)
- 43 Meditations In One Yoga Class Handout: Free PDF Download - October 10, 2017
- Free Downloadable Caterpillar To Butterfly Themed Yoga Class Plan (PDF) - October 8, 2017
- Free Downloadable Sun Moon Themed Yoga Class Plan (PDF) - September 26, 2017
- Free Downloadable Sun Salutations Chair Yoga Lesson Plan (PDF) - September 12, 2017
- Free Downloadable Yoga for Cyclists Lesson Plan (1 of 3) - August 18, 2017