Ankle cranking pose is 1 of 100+ pregnancy yoga poses included within the Pregnancy Yoga Lesson Plan Creator.
Ankle Cranking Steps
- Bend right leg up and place the foot overhanging the left knee.
- Hold right toes with the left hand.
- Steady right ankle with right hand.
- Crank right ankle around in a large circle.
- Explore the perimeters of movement.
- Do 10 rotations in each direction.
- Do 10 rotations in each direction with other ankle.
Benefits Of Ankle Cranking
- Can practice during entire pregnancy.
- Great for stiffness and poor circulation in feet.
- Helps extend setting time in meditation postures.
- Useful for edema.
- Useful for cramping.
- Useful for post epidural numbness in feet and legs.
Ankle Cranking Video Tutorial
Take a quick peek at the Pregnancy Yoga Lesson Plan Creator.
Pregnancy Yoga Teacher Training Tip | Yoga Poses To Avoid When Pregnant
How To Teach Butterfly Pose For Pregnancy
Yoga For Pregnancy 1st Trimester| Churning the Mill Pose
Pregnancy Yoga Training UK | Waist Rotating Pose
Yoga For Pregnancy Teacher Training | Palm Tree Pose
Yoga Teacher Training For Pregnancy | Supported Bridge Pose
Pregnancy Yoga Training | Legs Up Wall Pose
Pregnancy Yoga Teacher Training Online | Flapping Fish Pose
Yoga Pregnancy Teacher Training Course | Spinal Bending Pose
How To Create Pregnancy Yoga Lesson Plans Effortlessly
Free Downloadable Pregnancy Yoga Class Handout: Side Lying Pose
Free Downloadable Pregnancy Yoga Lesson Plans: Trimester 1, 2, 3
The following two tabs change content below.
This post was lovingly morphed into reality by BWY yoga teacher, George Watts. If you're looking for a treasure trove of yoga lesson planning goodness, take a look at my affordable yoga lesson plan bundles for yoga teachers . And if you'd like to save time creating yoga lesson plans sign up today for a free 7 day trial for my Yoga Lesson Plan Creator.
Latest posts by George Watts (see all)
- Yoga Therapy: Free Yoga Lesson Plan For Lower Back Pain - December 8, 2018
- Yoga Quote: Yoga Is A Light (B.K.S. Iyengar) - December 4, 2018
- Yoga Quote: Presence - December 2, 2018
- Yoga Quote: Every Struggle Is Like Mud - December 2, 2018
- Yoga Quote: You Cannot Do Yoga - December 1, 2018