Ankle cranking pose is 1 of 100+ pregnancy yoga poses included within the Pregnancy Yoga Genie Lesson Planner.
Ankle Cranking Steps
- Bend right leg up and place the foot overhanging the left knee.
- Hold right toes with the left hand.
- Steady right ankle with right hand.
- Crank right ankle around in a large circle.
- Explore the perimeters of movement.
- Do 10 rotations in each direction.
- Do 10 rotations in each direction with other ankle.
Benefits Of Ankle Cranking
- Can practice during entire pregnancy.
- Great for stiffness and poor circulation in feet.
- Helps extend setting time in meditation postures.
- Useful for edema.
- Useful for cramping.
- Useful for post epidural numbness in feet and legs.
Ankle Cranking Video Tutorial
Take a quick peek at the Pregnancy Yoga Genie Lesson Planner.