Revolved Abdomen Pose (Jathara Parivartanasana) Infographic
- Flexibility & elasticity to the spine.
- Releases tension in lower back & hips.
- Improves digestion.
- Promotes better circulation.
- Reduces fatigue.
- Reduces stiffness in hips.
- Good pose for anyone suffering with headaches.
Yoga Teacher Lesson Plan Kit
Hero Pose | Vajirasana
How To Teach Easy Pose
Child Pose For Lower Back
Half Lord Of The Fishes| Ardha Matsyendrasana
How To Teach Frog Pose Using Imagery
Progressive Muscle Relaxation
How To Do the Camel Pose
How To Teach Boat Pose | Navasana
How To Teach Yoga Twist (Bharadvajasana I)
How To Teach Sphinx Pose Using Symbolism
How To Teach Thunderbolt Pose | Vajrasana
Happy Baby Pose - Ananda Balasana
The following two tabs change content below.
This post was lovingly morphed into reality by BWY yoga teacher, George Watts. If you're looking for a treasure trove of yoga lesson planning goodness, take a look at my affordable yoga lesson plan bundles for yoga teachers . And if you'd like to save time creating yoga lesson plans sign up today for a free 7 day trial for my Yoga Lesson Plan Creator.
Latest posts by George Watts (see all)
- Yoga Therapy: Free Yoga Lesson Plan For Lower Back Pain - December 8, 2018
- Yoga Quote: Yoga Is A Light (B.K.S. Iyengar) - December 4, 2018
- Yoga Quote: Presence - December 2, 2018
- Yoga Quote: Every Struggle Is Like Mud - December 2, 2018
- Yoga Quote: You Cannot Do Yoga - December 1, 2018