Slide feet slightly wider than hips with tops of feet flat on floor.
Angle big toes slightly in toward each other.
If buttocks don’t comfortably rest on floor, raise them on a block, bolster or thick book placed between feet.
Release shoulder blades away from ears.
To release press hands against floor and lift buttocks up.
- Helps ease menopause
- Improves digestion
- Relieves gas
- Strengthens arches
- Stretches thighs, knees, ankles
- Therapeutic for High blood pressure
Roll up a blanket and place underneath knees.
Latest posts by George Watts (see all)
- Yoga Therapy: Free Yoga Lesson Plan For Lower Back Pain - December 8, 2018
- Yoga Quote: Yoga Is A Light (B.K.S. Iyengar) - December 4, 2018
- Yoga Quote: Presence - December 2, 2018
- Yoga Quote: Every Struggle Is Like Mud - December 2, 2018
- Yoga Quote: You Cannot Do Yoga - December 1, 2018