Slide feet slightly wider than hips with tops of feet flat on floor.
Angle big toes slightly in toward each other.
If buttocks don’t comfortably rest on floor, raise them on a block, bolster or thick book placed between feet.
Release shoulder blades away from ears.
To release press hands against floor and lift buttocks up.
- Helps ease menopause
- Improves digestion
- Relieves gas
- Strengthens arches
- Stretches thighs, knees, ankles
- Therapeutic for High blood pressure
Roll up a blanket and place underneath knees.
Latest posts by George Watts (see all)
- Yoga Anatomy 101: A Crash Course For Yoga Teachers - June 6, 2018
- Marketing Tactics For Newbie Yoga Teachers - April 28, 2018
- A Sticky Note Guide To Being A Yoga Teacher: Beware The Treacherous Yoga Teacher Training Canyon - March 22, 2018
- How To End Your Yoga Class On Time Every Time: My Easy Peasy Formula Revealed - January 29, 2018
- Free Yoga Therapy Lesson Plan 2 of 6: Arthritic Spine Yoga Lesson Plan - January 29, 2018