- Strengthens ankles and legs.
- Strengthens shoulders and muscles of back.
- Tones abdomen.
- Improves balance and posture.
Follow Up Poses
- Stretch arms out to sides.
- Reach arms back, palms up.
- High blood pressure
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by George Watts (see all)
- 43 Meditations In One Yoga Class Handout: Free PDF Download - October 10, 2017
- Free Downloadable Caterpillar To Butterfly Themed Yoga Class Plan (PDF) - October 8, 2017
- Free Downloadable Sun Moon Themed Yoga Class Plan (PDF) - September 26, 2017
- Free Downloadable Sun Salutations Chair Yoga Lesson Plan (PDF) - September 12, 2017
- Free Downloadable Yoga for Cyclists Lesson Plan (1 of 3) - August 18, 2017