Chair Yoga Lesson Planning Tip
How To Teach Yoga Eye Exercises
Here are three eye exercises to relieve eye fatigue and strain.
Chair Yoga Wrist Stretches
Knee To Chest Pose | Apanasana
Shavasana | Corpse Pose
How To Teach Easy Pose
Progressive Muscle Relaxation
Bound Angle Pose | Baddha Konasana
How To Teach Yoga Twist (Bharadvajasana I)
How To Teach Sphinx Pose Using Symbolism
Half Lord Of Fishes Pose
Janu Sirsasana - Head to Knee pose
Happy Baby Pose - Ananda Balasana
How To Teach Reclining Bound Angle Pose
The following two tabs change content below.
This post was lovingly morphed into reality by BWY yoga teacher, George Watts. If you're looking for a treasure trove of yoga lesson planning goodness, take a look at my affordable yoga lesson plan bundles for yoga teachers . And if you'd like to save time creating yoga lesson plans sign up today for a free 7 day trial for my Yoga Lesson Plan Creator.
Latest posts by George Watts (see all)
- Yoga Therapy: Free Yoga Lesson Plan For Lower Back Pain - December 8, 2018
- Yoga Quote: Yoga Is A Light (B.K.S. Iyengar) - December 4, 2018
- Yoga Quote: Presence - December 2, 2018
- Yoga Quote: Every Struggle Is Like Mud - December 2, 2018
- Yoga Quote: You Cannot Do Yoga - December 1, 2018