Free Downloadable Yoga Lesson Plan For Lower Back Pain
The short version is perfect for taking into class with you. It’s short and sweet.
You can “unlock” the long version of the lesson plan by helping me spread the word about this freebie (choose one of the buttons below). The long version has everything you need to practice the lesson plan before getting to class. You can take it to class with you (but you may prefer to take the short version). The long version is a great handout to give to your students, especially your one-to-one students. It immediately shows your professionalism, and increases your expertise in the eyes of your students.
49% of adults in the UK report low back pain lasting for at least 24 hours at some time in the year. And it is estimated that 4 out of 5 adults (80%) will experience back pain at some stage in their life.
Yoga Genie Lesson Planner
Yoga for backs is crucially needed for the millions of people whose only relief from symptoms of back pain is with pain medication and pain killers. With the Yoga Genie Lesson Planner you can create yoga for backs themed yoga lesson plans quickly and easily.
You could create yoga for backs lesson plans with the following themes:
- Yoga for backs
- Yoga for lower back pain
- Yoga for stiff backs
- Yoga for lower back, hamstrings and hips
- Yoga for back pain: beginner yoga for lower back aches & stiffness
- Yoga for abs: core strength to banish back pain
Latest posts by George Watts (see all)
- Yoga Therapy: Free Yoga Lesson Plan For Lower Back Pain - December 8, 2018
- Yoga Quote: Yoga Is A Light (B.K.S. Iyengar) - December 4, 2018
- Yoga Quote: Presence - December 2, 2018
- Yoga Quote: Every Struggle Is Like Mud - December 2, 2018
- Yoga Quote: You Cannot Do Yoga - December 1, 2018