How to Teach Pigeon Pose
Start on all fours with hands below shoulders.
Bend right knee and slide it forward between hands (heel under left hip).
Extend left leg behind you with toes tucked under.
Hips face forward.
Gaze up and expand chest.
Lower chest onto thigh.
Latest posts by George Watts (see all)
- Free Core Yoga Lesson Plan Theme: 12 Weeks To Sculpt A 6 Pack (No Crunches!) - June 20, 2017
- Free Downloadable Core Yoga Themed Lesson Plan - June 17, 2017
- Yoga Therapy: Free Downloadable Yoga For Asthma Lesson Plan - April 24, 2017
- The Yoga Sequence Flow Formula Revealed - March 24, 2017
- Webinar Wednesdays | Unleash Your Yoga Lesson Planning Skills - March 23, 2017