How to Teach Pigeon Pose
Start on all fours with hands below shoulders.
Bend right knee and slide it forward between hands (heel under left hip).
Extend left leg behind you with toes tucked under.
Hips face forward.
Gaze up and expand chest.
Lower chest onto thigh.
Latest posts by George Watts (see all)
- Yoga Therapy: Free Downloadable Yoga For Asthma Lesson Plan - April 24, 2017
- The Yoga Sequence Flow Formula Revealed - March 24, 2017
- Webinar Wednesdays | Unleash Your Yoga Lesson Planning Skills - March 23, 2017
- Free Downloadable Restorative Yoga Lesson Plan (PDF) - February 26, 2017
- How To Teach Cat Cow Pose To Kids: Includes Video & Downloadable Handout - February 20, 2017