Yoga Off The Mat
Cold Credit Card
An amazing tool for stopping reckless spending.
Put your credit card in a bowl of water (this will not ruin your card).
Place in the freezer with a note on top saying something like (make up your own statement): ‘Is the extra debt and stress this product you’re thinking of buying worth it?
The next time you are tempted to buy something you don’t have the money for (remember the bank’s money is not your money) you will have to go to the extra effort of going to the freezer and thawing your card.
Latest posts by George Watts (see all)
- Yoga Therapy: Free Downloadable Yoga For Asthma Lesson Plan - April 24, 2017
- The Yoga Sequence Flow Formula Revealed - March 24, 2017
- Webinar Wednesdays | Unleash Your Yoga Lesson Planning Skills - March 23, 2017
- Free Downloadable Restorative Yoga Lesson Plan (PDF) - February 26, 2017
- How To Teach Cat Cow Pose To Kids: Includes Video & Downloadable Handout - February 20, 2017