Yoga Teacher Fireside Chat: Click Play On The Video Above To Watch A Fireside Chat Between George Watts & Shailesh Malde About How Yoga Teachers Can Take Yoga Further
January 2017 Fireside Yoga Teacher Chat
Each month I interview (have a virtual fireside chat) a yoga teacher to pick their wondrous, yogic brains on a niche subject. The January 2017 Yoga Teacher Interview is with BWY yoga teacher, Shailesh Malde. He talks about how we as yoga teachers can help take yoga further.
Shailesh was a First Responder and First Aider for St Johns and London Ambulance. He has seen first-hand serious medical cases, young and old. Shailesh believes 80% of these could have been avoided with the right support during the person’s life. This belief drove him to change his yoga practice. During the fireside chat Shailesh provides some back ground of what is going on in the UK and explains why we as Yoga people can make a difference.
BWY Yoga Teacher
Taking Yoga Further: Holistic Approach to Lifestyles
Do You Want A Fireside Chat?
If you have an interesting yogic subject that you’d like to talk about, please email me (George) at email@example.com.
Yoga Lesson Planning Blog
Lots Of Yoga Lesson Planning Freebies
There are 100’s of free yoga lesson planning tips, yoga lesson plans and yoga class handouts for you to enjoy and download for FREE on my Yoga Lesson Planning blog.
Latest posts by George Watts (see all)
- 1001 Yoga Class Planning Tips & Handouts For Yoga Teachers - July 15, 2018
- Yoga Anatomy 101: A Crash Course For Yoga Teachers - June 6, 2018
- Marketing Tactics For Newbie Yoga Teachers - April 28, 2018
- A Sticky Note Guide To Being A Yoga Teacher: Beware The Treacherous Yoga Teacher Training Canyon - March 22, 2018
- How To End Your Yoga Class On Time Every Time: My Easy Peasy Formula Revealed - January 29, 2018