Laughter Yoga Exercise
Alien, Tiger & Cow
Tell everyone that there are three things they can be….
The alien is signified by making antennae with your fingers and
leaning into the circle making the noise “Zeep. Zeep. Zeep”.
The tiger is signified by leaning into the circle exposing
your ferocious claws and roaring.
The cow’s udder is exposed by putting your hand on
your stomach and mooing loudly.
Create a circle.
Count to 3.
On 3 everyone commits to 1 of the 3 character types ALIEN, TIGER, or COW.
Keep repeating the cycle of 1-2-3 until everyone does the same creature.
Generally dissolves into complete chaos before there is any synchronicity.
Lighten the atmosphere in the room.
Get the ‘feel good’ hormones activated.
Laughter Yoga Lesson Planner
Click here for the Laughter Yoga Lesson Planner
Latest posts by George Watts (see all)
- 43 Meditations In One Yoga Class Handout: Free PDF Download - October 10, 2017
- Free Downloadable Caterpillar To Butterfly Themed Yoga Class Plan (PDF) - October 8, 2017
- Free Downloadable Sun Moon Themed Yoga Class Plan (PDF) - September 26, 2017
- Free Downloadable Sun Salutations Chair Yoga Lesson Plan (PDF) - September 12, 2017
- Free Downloadable Yoga for Cyclists Lesson Plan (1 of 3) - August 18, 2017