Laughter Yoga Exercise
Alien, Tiger & Cow
Tell everyone that there are three things they can be….
The alien is signified by making antennae with your fingers and
leaning into the circle making the noise “Zeep. Zeep. Zeep”.
The tiger is signified by leaning into the circle exposing
your ferocious claws and roaring.
The cow’s udder is exposed by putting your hand on
your stomach and mooing loudly.
Create a circle.
Count to 3.
On 3 everyone commits to 1 of the 3 character types ALIEN, TIGER, or COW.
Keep repeating the cycle of 1-2-3 until everyone does the same creature.
Generally dissolves into complete chaos before there is any synchronicity.
Lighten the atmosphere in the room.
Get the ‘feel good’ hormones activated.
Laughter Yoga Lesson Plan Creator
Click here for the Laughter Yoga Lesson Plan Creator
Latest posts by George Watts (see all)
- Yoga Therapy: Free Yoga Lesson Plan For Lower Back Pain - December 8, 2018
- Yoga Quote: Yoga Is A Light (B.K.S. Iyengar) - December 4, 2018
- Yoga Quote: Presence - December 2, 2018
- Yoga Quote: Every Struggle Is Like Mud - December 2, 2018
- Yoga Quote: You Cannot Do Yoga - December 1, 2018