Laughter Yoga Exercise
Alien, Tiger & Cow
Tell everyone that there are three things they can be….
The alien is signified by making antennae with your fingers and
leaning into the circle making the noise “Zeep. Zeep. Zeep”.
The tiger is signified by leaning into the circle exposing
your ferocious claws and roaring.
The cow’s udder is exposed by putting your hand on
your stomach and mooing loudly.
Create a circle.
Count to 3.
On 3 everyone commits to 1 of the 3 character types ALIEN, TIGER, or COW.
Keep repeating the cycle of 1-2-3 until everyone does the same creature.
Generally dissolves into complete chaos before there is any synchronicity.
Lighten the atmosphere in the room.
Get the ‘feel good’ hormones activated.
Laughter Yoga Lesson Planner
Click here for the Laughter Yoga Lesson Planner
Latest posts by George Watts (see all)
- Yoga Anatomy 101: A Crash Course For Yoga Teachers - June 6, 2018
- Marketing Tactics For Newbie Yoga Teachers - April 28, 2018
- A Sticky Note Guide To Being A Yoga Teacher: Beware The Treacherous Yoga Teacher Training Canyon - March 22, 2018
- How To End Your Yoga Class On Time Every Time: My Easy Peasy Formula Revealed - January 29, 2018
- Free Yoga Therapy Lesson Plan 2 of 6: Arthritic Spine Yoga Lesson Plan - January 29, 2018