Yoga Pregnancy Teacher Training Course
Spinal Bending pose
This is a great pose for trimester two (14-26 weeks).
1) Lie on right side with left leg on right leg.
2) Bend right arm and place elbow on floor.
3) Support head on right palm.
4) Place left arm on left thigh.
5) Raise left leg as high as possible, slide left hand to foot and grasp big toe.
6) Repeat on other side.
Relaxes hamstring, inner thigh and abdominal muscles.
Stretches muscles on sides of body making them strong and flexible.
Pregnancy Yoga Lesson Plans
Latest posts by George Watts (see all)
- Yoga Therapy: Free Yoga Lesson Plan For Lower Back Pain - December 8, 2018
- Yoga Quote: Yoga Is A Light (B.K.S. Iyengar) - December 4, 2018
- Yoga Quote: Presence - December 2, 2018
- Yoga Quote: Every Struggle Is Like Mud - December 2, 2018
- Yoga Quote: You Cannot Do Yoga - December 1, 2018