Yoga Pregnancy Teacher Training Course
Spinal Bending pose
This is a great pose for trimester two (14-26 weeks).
1) Lie on right side with left leg on right leg.
2) Bend right arm and place elbow on floor.
3) Support head on right palm.
4) Place left arm on left thigh.
5) Raise left leg as high as possible, slide left hand to foot and grasp big toe.
6) Repeat on other side.
Relaxes hamstring, inner thigh and abdominal muscles.
Stretches muscles on sides of body making them strong and flexible.
Pregnancy Yoga Lesson Plans
Latest posts by George Watts (see all)
- 1001 Yoga Class Planning Tips & Handouts For Yoga Teachers - July 15, 2018
- Yoga Anatomy 101: A Crash Course For Yoga Teachers - June 6, 2018
- Marketing Tactics For Newbie Yoga Teachers - April 28, 2018
- A Sticky Note Guide To Being A Yoga Teacher: Beware The Treacherous Yoga Teacher Training Canyon - March 22, 2018
- How To End Your Yoga Class On Time Every Time: My Easy Peasy Formula Revealed - January 29, 2018