Yoga For Pregnancy Teacher Training
Squat & Rise Pose
This is a great pose for trimester one (1 to 13 weeks).
- Stand erect on feet about a meter apart, with toes turned out.
- Interlock fingers of both hands and let them hang loosely in front of the body.
- Slowly bend knees and lower buttocks.
- Straighten knees and return to upright position.
- Strengthens muscles of middle back
- Strengthens uterus
- Strengthens thighs and ankles
Pregnancy Yoga Lesson Plans
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by George Watts (see all)
- Yoga Therapy: Free Yoga Lesson Plan For Lower Back Pain - December 8, 2018
- Yoga Quote: Yoga Is A Light (B.K.S. Iyengar) - December 4, 2018
- Yoga Quote: Presence - December 2, 2018
- Yoga Quote: Every Struggle Is Like Mud - December 2, 2018
- Yoga Quote: You Cannot Do Yoga - December 1, 2018