Yoga For Pregnancy Teacher Training
Squat & Rise Pose
This is a great pose for trimester one (1 to 13 weeks).
- Stand erect on feet about a meter apart, with toes turned out.
- Interlock fingers of both hands and let them hang loosely in front of the body.
- Slowly bend knees and lower buttocks.
- Straighten knees and return to upright position.
- Strengthens muscles of middle back
- Strengthens uterus
- Strengthens thighs and ankles
Pregnancy Yoga Lesson Plans
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by George Watts (see all)
- 1001 Yoga Class Planning Tips & Handouts For Yoga Teachers - July 15, 2018
- Yoga Anatomy 101: A Crash Course For Yoga Teachers - June 6, 2018
- Marketing Tactics For Newbie Yoga Teachers - April 28, 2018
- A Sticky Note Guide To Being A Yoga Teacher: Beware The Treacherous Yoga Teacher Training Canyon - March 22, 2018
- How To End Your Yoga Class On Time Every Time: My Easy Peasy Formula Revealed - January 29, 2018