Yoga For Pregnancy Teacher Training
Squat & Rise Pose
This is a great pose for trimester one (1 to 13 weeks).
- Stand erect on feet about a meter apart, with toes turned out.
- Interlock fingers of both hands and let them hang loosely in front of the body.
- Slowly bend knees and lower buttocks.
- Straighten knees and return to upright position.
- Strengthens muscles of middle back
- Strengthens uterus
- Strengthens thighs and ankles
Pregnancy Yoga Lesson Plans
Pregnancy Yoga Teacher Training Tip | Yoga Poses To Avoid When Pregnant
How To Teach Butterfly Pose For Pregnancy
Sleeping Abdominal Stretch | First Trimester Pregnancy
Yoga For Pregnancy 1st Trimester| Churning the Mill Pose
Yoga For Pregnancy Teacher Training | Chopping Wood Pose
Pregnancy Yoga Training UK | Waist Rotating Pose
Pregnancy Yoga For First Trimester | Camel Pose Infographic
Pregnancy Yoga Training | Legs Up Wall Pose
Pregnancy Yoga Teacher Training Online | Flapping Fish Pose
Yoga Pregnancy Teacher Training Course | Spinal Bending Pose
Free Downloadable Pregnancy Yoga Class Handout: Side Lying Pose
Free Downloadable Pregnancy Yoga Lesson Plans: Trimester 1, 2, 3
The following two tabs change content below.
This post was lovingly morphed into reality by BWY yoga teacher, George Watts. If you're looking for a treasure trove of yoga lesson planning goodness, take a look at my affordable yoga lesson plan bundles for yoga teachers . And if you'd like to save time creating yoga lesson plans sign up today for a free 7 day trial for my drag & drop online yoga lesson planner.
Latest posts by George Watts (see all)
- 1001 Yoga Class Planning Tips & Handouts For Yoga Teachers - July 15, 2018
- Yoga Anatomy 101: A Crash Course For Yoga Teachers - June 6, 2018
- Marketing Tactics For Newbie Yoga Teachers - April 28, 2018
- A Sticky Note Guide To Being A Yoga Teacher: Beware The Treacherous Yoga Teacher Training Canyon - March 22, 2018
- How To End Your Yoga Class On Time Every Time: My Easy Peasy Formula Revealed - January 29, 2018