Pregnancy Yoga Teacher Training Online
Flapping Fish Pose
This is a great pregnancy yoga pose for trimester two.
- Lie on stomach with fingers interlocked under the head.
- Bend left leg sideways and bring left knee close to ribs. Right leg straight.
- Swivel arms to left and rest left elbow on left knee.
- Rest the right side of the head on the right arm.
- After a few minutes change sides.
- Stimulates digestion & removes constipation.
- Relaxes leg nerves.
- Ideal for relaxing and sleeping.
- Redistributes excess weight around waistline.
- Bent knee and head may be supported on a pillow for further comfort.
Pregnancy Yoga Lesson Plan Kit
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by George Watts (see all)
- Yoga Anatomy 101: A Crash Course For Yoga Teachers - June 6, 2018
- Marketing Tactics For Newbie Yoga Teachers - April 28, 2018
- A Sticky Note Guide To Being A Yoga Teacher: Beware The Treacherous Yoga Teacher Training Canyon - March 22, 2018
- How To End Your Yoga Class On Time Every Time: My Easy Peasy Formula Revealed - January 29, 2018
- Free Yoga Therapy Lesson Plan 2 of 6: Arthritic Spine Yoga Lesson Plan - January 29, 2018