Pregnancy Yoga Teacher Training Online
Flapping Fish Pose
This is a great pregnancy yoga pose for trimester two.
- Lie on stomach with fingers interlocked under the head.
- Bend left leg sideways and bring left knee close to ribs. Right leg straight.
- Swivel arms to left and rest left elbow on left knee.
- Rest the right side of the head on the right arm.
- After a few minutes change sides.
- Stimulates digestion & removes constipation.
- Relaxes leg nerves.
- Ideal for relaxing and sleeping.
- Redistributes excess weight around waistline.
- Bent knee and head may be supported on a pillow for further comfort.
Pregnancy Yoga Lesson Plan Kit
Pregnancy Yoga Teacher Training Tip | Yoga Poses To Avoid When Pregnant
How To Teach Butterfly Pose For Pregnancy
Sleeping Abdominal Stretch | First Trimester Pregnancy
Yoga For Pregnancy 1st Trimester| Churning the Mill Pose
Yoga For Pregnancy Teacher Training | Chopping Wood Pose
Pregnancy Yoga Training UK | Waist Rotating Pose
Yoga For Pregnancy Teacher Training | Palm Tree Pose
Yoga For Pregnancy Teacher Training | Squat And Rise Pose
Yoga Teacher Training For Pregnancy | Supported Bridge Pose
Pregnancy Yoga Training | Legs Up Wall Pose
Pregnancy Yoga Training | Hand Raising Pose (second trimester)
Free Downloadable Pregnancy Yoga Class Handout: Side Lying Pose
The following two tabs change content below.
This post was lovingly morphed into reality by BWY yoga teacher, George Watts. If you're looking for a treasure trove of yoga lesson planning goodness, take a look at my affordable yoga lesson plan bundles for yoga teachers . And if you'd like to save time creating yoga lesson plans sign up today for a free 7 day trial for my Yoga Lesson Plan Creator.
Latest posts by George Watts (see all)
- Yoga Therapy: Free Yoga Lesson Plan For Lower Back Pain - December 8, 2018
- Yoga Quote: Yoga Is A Light (B.K.S. Iyengar) - December 4, 2018
- Yoga Quote: Presence - December 2, 2018
- Yoga Quote: Every Struggle Is Like Mud - December 2, 2018
- Yoga Quote: You Cannot Do Yoga - December 1, 2018