Pregnancy Yoga Teacher Training Online
Flapping Fish Pose
This is a great pregnancy yoga pose for trimester two.
- Lie on stomach with fingers interlocked under the head.
- Bend left leg sideways and bring left knee close to ribs. Right leg straight.
- Swivel arms to left and rest left elbow on left knee.
- Rest the right side of the head on the right arm.
- After a few minutes change sides.
- Stimulates digestion & removes constipation.
- Relaxes leg nerves.
- Ideal for relaxing and sleeping.
- Redistributes excess weight around waistline.
- Bent knee and head may be supported on a pillow for further comfort.
Pregnancy Yoga Lesson Plan Kit
The following two tabs change content below.
This post was lovingly morphed into reality by BWY yoga teacher, George Watts. If you're looking for a treasure trove of yoga lesson planning goodness, take a look at my affordable yoga lesson plan bundles for yoga teachers . And if you'd like to save time creating yoga lesson plans sign up today for a free 7 day trial for my drag & drop online yoga lesson planner.
Latest posts by George Watts (see all)
- 1001 Yoga Class Planning Tips & Handouts For Yoga Teachers - July 15, 2018
- Yoga Anatomy 101: A Crash Course For Yoga Teachers - June 6, 2018
- Marketing Tactics For Newbie Yoga Teachers - April 28, 2018
- A Sticky Note Guide To Being A Yoga Teacher: Beware The Treacherous Yoga Teacher Training Canyon - March 22, 2018
- How To End Your Yoga Class On Time Every Time: My Easy Peasy Formula Revealed - January 29, 2018