Pregnancy Yoga Training
Trimester 1 (14-26 weeks)
Hand Raising Pose
- Removes stiffness from shoulders and upper back.
- Deep synchronized breath improves breathing capacity.
- Improves blood circulation.
- Whole body receives an extra supply of oxygen.
Pregnancy Yoga Lesson Plan Kit
Pregnancy Yoga Teacher Training Tip | Yoga Poses To Avoid When Pregnant
How To Teach Butterfly Pose For Pregnancy
Yoga For Pregnancy 1st Trimester| Churning the Mill Pose
Yoga For Pregnancy Teacher Training | Chopping Wood Pose
Yoga For Pregnancy Teacher Training | Palm Tree Pose
Yoga For Pregnancy Teacher Training | Squat And Rise Pose
Yoga Teacher Training For Pregnancy | Supported Bridge Pose
Pregnancy Yoga Teacher Training: How To Teach Child Pose (Balasana) First Trimester Pregnancy
Pregnancy Yoga Teacher Training Online | Flapping Fish Pose
Yoga Pregnancy Teacher Training Course | Spinal Bending Pose
Free Downloadable Pregnancy Yoga Class Handout: Side Lying Pose
Free Downloadable Pregnancy Yoga Lesson Plans: Trimester 1, 2, 3
The following two tabs change content below.
This post was lovingly morphed into reality by BWY yoga teacher, George Watts. If you're looking for a treasure trove of yoga lesson planning goodness, take a look at my affordable yoga lesson plan bundles for yoga teachers . And if you'd like to save time creating yoga lesson plans sign up today for a free 7 day trial for my Yoga Lesson Plan Creator.
Latest posts by George Watts (see all)
- Yoga Therapy: Free Yoga Lesson Plan For Lower Back Pain - December 8, 2018
- Yoga Quote: Yoga Is A Light (B.K.S. Iyengar) - December 4, 2018
- Yoga Quote: Presence - December 2, 2018
- Yoga Quote: Every Struggle Is Like Mud - December 2, 2018
- Yoga Quote: You Cannot Do Yoga - December 1, 2018