Yoga For Pregnancy 1st Trimester (1-13 weeks)
Churning The Mill Pose
Pregnancy Yoga Lesson Plan Kit™
Churning the mill pose is only one of 100+ pregnancy yoga poses within the Pregnancy Yoga Lesson Plan Kit.
Sit with legs stretched out in front of body about one foot apart.
Interlock fingers of both hands and hold arms out straight in front of chest.
Make large circular movements over both feet trying to take hands over toes on forward swing and coming as far back as possible on backward swing.
Practice 10 times in each direction.
Tones nerves and organs of pelvis and abdomen preparing them for pregnancy.
Regulates menstrual cycle.
Excellent post natal exercise.
Latest posts by George Watts (see all)
- Yoga Therapy: Free Yoga Lesson Plan For Lower Back Pain - December 8, 2018
- Yoga Quote: Yoga Is A Light (B.K.S. Iyengar) - December 4, 2018
- Yoga Quote: Presence - December 2, 2018
- Yoga Quote: Every Struggle Is Like Mud - December 2, 2018
- Yoga Quote: You Cannot Do Yoga - December 1, 2018