Yoga For Pregnancy 1st Trimester (1-13 weeks)
Churning The Mill Pose
Pregnancy Yoga Lesson Plan Kit™
Churning the mill pose is only one of 100+ pregnancy yoga poses within the Pregnancy Yoga Lesson Plan Kit.
Sit with legs stretched out in front of body about one foot apart.
Interlock fingers of both hands and hold arms out straight in front of chest.
Make large circular movements over both feet trying to take hands over toes on forward swing and coming as far back as possible on backward swing.
Practice 10 times in each direction.
Tones nerves and organs of pelvis and abdomen preparing them for pregnancy.
Regulates menstrual cycle.
Excellent post natal exercise.
Latest posts by George Watts (see all)
- 43 Meditations In One Yoga Class Handout: Free PDF Download - October 10, 2017
- Free Downloadable Caterpillar To Butterfly Themed Yoga Class Plan (PDF) - October 8, 2017
- Free Downloadable Sun Moon Themed Yoga Class Plan (PDF) - September 26, 2017
- Free Downloadable Sun Salutations Chair Yoga Lesson Plan (PDF) - September 12, 2017
- Free Downloadable Yoga for Cyclists Lesson Plan (1 of 3) - August 18, 2017