Yoga Off The Mat
Cold Credit Card
An amazing tool for stopping reckless spending.
Put your credit card in a bowl of water (this will not ruin your card).
Place in the freezer with a note on top saying something like (make up your own statement): ‘Is the extra debt and stress this product you’re thinking of buying worth it?
The next time you are tempted to buy something you don’t have the money for (remember the bank’s money is not your money) you will have to go to the extra effort of going to the freezer and thawing your card.
Latest posts by George Watts (see all)
- Yoga Anatomy 101: A Crash Course For Yoga Teachers - June 6, 2018
- Marketing Tactics For Newbie Yoga Teachers - April 28, 2018
- A Sticky Note Guide To Being A Yoga Teacher: Beware The Treacherous Yoga Teacher Training Canyon - March 22, 2018
- How To End Your Yoga Class On Time Every Time: My Easy Peasy Formula Revealed - January 29, 2018
- Free Yoga Therapy Lesson Plan 2 of 6: Arthritic Spine Yoga Lesson Plan - January 29, 2018