Learn how to do the dolphin pose to prepare for yoga headstand with this free video tutorial…
- Calms the brain and helps relieve stress and mild depression
- Stretches the shoulders, hamstrings, calves, and arches
- Strengthens the arms and legs, and core
- Helps prevent osteoporosis
Stay in pose for 30 to 60 seconds. Then, release your knees to the floor with an exhale.
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by George Watts (see all)
- Yoga Anatomy 101: A Crash Course For Yoga Teachers - June 6, 2018
- Marketing Tactics For Newbie Yoga Teachers - April 28, 2018
- A Sticky Note Guide To Being A Yoga Teacher: Beware The Treacherous Yoga Teacher Training Canyon - March 22, 2018
- How To End Your Yoga Class On Time Every Time: My Easy Peasy Formula Revealed - January 29, 2018
- Free Yoga Therapy Lesson Plan 2 of 6: Arthritic Spine Yoga Lesson Plan - January 29, 2018