The Yoga Genie Sequence Creator™ (asana sequence builder) is Mobile, Tablet & iPad Friendly.
That means you can effortlessly create lesson plans on the go.
The “mobile, tablet and iPad friendliness” is why it took us over 6 months to complete the software. It was an epic challenge and if I knew how difficult it was going to be, I would never have attempted it.
Thankfully, I didn’t know how difficult it would be because it means you have on your phone, tablet or iPad an “asana sequence builder” that allows you to create yoga sequences on the go. It’s never been easier to create professional yoga lesson plans.
I created the Yoga Genie Sequence Creator™ for my own yoga classes (I’m a full-time yoga teacher). That means you can be assured it’s tested and proven in the real world.
Take a quick peek at the Yoga Genie Sequence Creator™ right now.
Latest posts by George Watts (see all)
- Marketing Tactics For Newbie Yoga Teachers - April 28, 2018
- A Sticky Note Guide To Being A Yoga Teacher: Beware The Treacherous Yoga Teacher Training Canyon - March 22, 2018
- How To End Your Yoga Class On Time Every Time: My Easy Peasy Formula Revealed - January 29, 2018
- Free Yoga Therapy Lesson Plan 2 of 6: Arthritic Spine Yoga Lesson Plan - January 29, 2018
- Free Yoga Therapy Lesson Plan 1 of 6: Opening Upper Back, Neck & Shoulders - January 29, 2018