Yoga Sequence Builder With Drag & Drop Technology: Effortless Yoga Lesson Planning
Never again will you need to struggle when creating your yoga lesson plans.
TheYoga Genie Lesson Planner™ has advanced Drag & Drop Technology. That means you can effortlessly drag and drop your way to creating professional yoga sequences.
The Yoga Genie Lesson Planner™ is used by 1000+ yoga teachers worldwide because it saves time. Most yoga teachers find creating a yoga sequence hard work, because…well it is. If you don’t have a yoga sequence builder to help you, it means you have to create each plan from scratch. That is hard work. But don’t fool yourself into thinking that hard work makes your yoga lesson plans any better. We all know it doesn’t.
I used to spend several hours planning a single lesson plan (when I first started teaching). I thought all that extra time and hard work made them better. The truth is they didn’t and because I wasted so much energy creating the lesson plan, I didn’t spend any time practicing it before class – all my energy was tied up in the planning!
I created the Yoga Genie Lesson Planner™ for my own yoga classes (I’m a full-time yoga teacher). That means you can be assured it’s tested and proven in the real world.
I hope you enjoy the drag and drop yoga sequence builder technology.
If you have a few minutes spare, take a quick peek at the Yoga Genie Lesson Planner™.
Latest posts by George Watts (see all)
- Marketing Tactics For Newbie Yoga Teachers - April 28, 2018
- A Sticky Note Guide To Being A Yoga Teacher: Beware The Treacherous Yoga Teacher Training Canyon - March 22, 2018
- How To End Your Yoga Class On Time Every Time: My Easy Peasy Formula Revealed - January 29, 2018
- Free Yoga Therapy Lesson Plan 2 of 6: Arthritic Spine Yoga Lesson Plan - January 29, 2018
- Free Yoga Therapy Lesson Plan 1 of 6: Opening Upper Back, Neck & Shoulders - January 29, 2018