How to Teach Pigeon Pose
Start on all fours with hands below shoulders.
Bend right knee and slide it forward between hands (heel under left hip).
Extend left leg behind you with toes tucked under.
Hips face forward.
Gaze up and expand chest.
Lower chest onto thigh.
Latest posts by George Watts (see all)
- 1001 Yoga Class Planning Tips & Handouts For Yoga Teachers - July 15, 2018
- Yoga Anatomy 101: A Crash Course For Yoga Teachers - June 6, 2018
- Marketing Tactics For Newbie Yoga Teachers - April 28, 2018
- A Sticky Note Guide To Being A Yoga Teacher: Beware The Treacherous Yoga Teacher Training Canyon - March 22, 2018
- How To End Your Yoga Class On Time Every Time: My Easy Peasy Formula Revealed - January 29, 2018