How To Teach Chair Pose
Come into Mountain Pose.
Raise arms perpendicular to floor.
Keep arms parallel, palms facing inward.
Firm shoulder blades against back.
- Squeeze block between thighs.
- Join palms overhead.
- Strengthens ankles, thighs, calves, spine
- Stretches chest.
- Low blood pressure.
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by George Watts (see all)
- Marketing Tactics For Newbie Yoga Teachers - April 28, 2018
- A Sticky Note Guide To Being A Yoga Teacher: Beware The Treacherous Yoga Teacher Training Canyon - March 22, 2018
- How To End Your Yoga Class On Time Every Time: My Easy Peasy Formula Revealed - January 29, 2018
- Free Yoga Therapy Lesson Plan 2 of 6: Arthritic Spine Yoga Lesson Plan - January 29, 2018
- Free Yoga Therapy Lesson Plan 1 of 6: Opening Upper Back, Neck & Shoulders - January 29, 2018