How To Teach Chair Pose
Come into Mountain Pose.
Raise arms perpendicular to floor.
Keep arms parallel, palms facing inward.
Firm shoulder blades against back.
- Squeeze block between thighs.
- Join palms overhead.
- Strengthens ankles, thighs, calves, spine
- Stretches chest.
- Low blood pressure.
Standing Side Stretch Yoga Pose Video Tutorial
How To Teach Eagle Pose (Garudasana)
The Warrior Pose - Veerbhadrasana - Video Tutorial
Mountain Pose Video Tutorial
How To Teach Standing Forward Bend
Wide Legged Forward Bend
How To Teach Crescent Lunge | Anjaneyasana - Updated 2017
Intense Side Stretch Pose | Parsvottanasana
How To Teach Extended Hand To Big Toe Pose
How To Teach Warrior III
How To Teach Half Moon Pose | Ardha Chandrasana
How To Teach Dancer Pose (nataranjasana)
The following two tabs change content below.
This post was lovingly morphed into reality by BWY yoga teacher, George Watts. If you're looking for a treasure trove of yoga lesson planning goodness, take a look at my affordable yoga lesson plan bundles for yoga teachers . And if you'd like to save time creating yoga lesson plans sign up today for a free 7 day trial for my drag & drop online yoga lesson planner.
Latest posts by George Watts (see all)
- 1001 Yoga Class Planning Tips & Handouts For Yoga Teachers - July 15, 2018
- Yoga Anatomy 101: A Crash Course For Yoga Teachers - June 6, 2018
- Marketing Tactics For Newbie Yoga Teachers - April 28, 2018
- A Sticky Note Guide To Being A Yoga Teacher: Beware The Treacherous Yoga Teacher Training Canyon - March 22, 2018
- How To End Your Yoga Class On Time Every Time: My Easy Peasy Formula Revealed - January 29, 2018