- From Mountain bring left knee toward belly.
- Hold outside of left foot.
- Firm front thigh muscles of standing leg
- Press outer thigh inward.
- Extend left leg forward.
- Straighten knee.
- Swing leg out to side.
- Swing leg back to centre with an inhale.
- Lower foot to floor with an exhale.
- Repeat on other side.
- Strengthens the legs & ankles
- Stretches the backs of the legs
- Improves sense of balance
- Ankle or low back injuries
- If your hamstrings are tight, hold a strap looped around the left sole.