Yoga Off The Mat
Deadly Signs of Inner Peace
Step 1: Read the 11 signs of Inner Peace below…
- Loss of interest in conflict
- Frequent attacks of smiling
- Frequent overwhelming attacks of appreciation
- Loss of desire to judge others
- Unmistakable ability to enjoy each moment
- Tendency to think and act spontaneously rather than from fear based on past experience
- Loss of interest in interpreting the actions of others
- Loss of ability to worry (a serious symptom)
- Contented feelings of connectedness to others and nature
- Increasing susceptibility to love extended by others as well as an uncontrollable urge to extend it
- Increasing tendency to let things happen rather than make things happen
Step 2: Read it again.
Step 3: Read it again.
Step 4: Read it any time you want more Inner Peace within your life.
Latest posts by George Watts (see all)
- Yoga Therapy: Free Yoga Lesson Plan For Lower Back Pain - December 8, 2018
- Yoga Quote: Yoga Is A Light (B.K.S. Iyengar) - December 4, 2018
- Yoga Quote: Presence - December 2, 2018
- Yoga Quote: Every Struggle Is Like Mud - December 2, 2018
- Yoga Quote: You Cannot Do Yoga - December 1, 2018