Yoga Off The Mat
Deadly Signs of Inner Peace
Step 1: Read the 11 signs of Inner Peace below…
- Loss of interest in conflict
- Frequent attacks of smiling
- Frequent overwhelming attacks of appreciation
- Loss of desire to judge others
- Unmistakable ability to enjoy each moment
- Tendency to think and act spontaneously rather than from fear based on past experience
- Loss of interest in interpreting the actions of others
- Loss of ability to worry (a serious symptom)
- Contented feelings of connectedness to others and nature
- Increasing susceptibility to love extended by others as well as an uncontrollable urge to extend it
- Increasing tendency to let things happen rather than make things happen
Step 2: Read it again.
Step 3: Read it again.
Step 4: Read it any time you want more Inner Peace within your life.
Latest posts by George Watts (see all)
- 1001 Yoga Class Planning Tips & Handouts For Yoga Teachers - July 15, 2018
- Yoga Anatomy 101: A Crash Course For Yoga Teachers - June 6, 2018
- Marketing Tactics For Newbie Yoga Teachers - April 28, 2018
- A Sticky Note Guide To Being A Yoga Teacher: Beware The Treacherous Yoga Teacher Training Canyon - March 22, 2018
- How To End Your Yoga Class On Time Every Time: My Easy Peasy Formula Revealed - January 29, 2018