Partner Yoga Teacher Training
Learn Spinal Twist Pose In This How-to Video
Stretches spine, shoulders and hips.
Massages abdominal organs.
Relieves lower backache, neck pain and sciatica.
Helps relieve stress.
Good in second trimester of pregnancy for strengthening lower back.
Therapeutic for carpal tunnel syndrome.
Get in circle (2 or more people)
Extend left legs (feet touching)
Right knee over left leg
Press right big toe into floor
Press hip down
Hug knee into chest
Inhale and lengthen
Exhale and rotate
Repeat on other leg
Latest posts by George Watts (see all)
- 1001 Yoga Class Planning Tips & Handouts For Yoga Teachers - July 15, 2018
- Yoga Anatomy 101: A Crash Course For Yoga Teachers - June 6, 2018
- Marketing Tactics For Newbie Yoga Teachers - April 28, 2018
- A Sticky Note Guide To Being A Yoga Teacher: Beware The Treacherous Yoga Teacher Training Canyon - March 22, 2018
- How To End Your Yoga Class On Time Every Time: My Easy Peasy Formula Revealed - January 29, 2018