7 Steps To Record Your First Yoga Podcast
Set up your own yoga podcast. Audio and video podcasts are becoming very popular with yoga teachers. It’ll take a while to learn the whole process, but if you like the idea of spreading your “yoga teachings” around the world, it’s well worth giving it a go.
You’ll need to record your voice on the computer. I use a free, open source software called Audacity.
Decide what you want to record. To get ideas, visit www.apple.com/itunes and type in yoga. You can talk through a yoga posture, record yourself teaching a class or interview someone about something related to yoga.
Download Itunes onto your computer (if you don’t already have it) at www.apple.com/itunes
I highly recommend you doodle a mindmap of topics to cover during the podcast.
Once you’ve recorded your podcast, you’ll need to add it to to iTunes. This will allow people to download your podcast to their computer as an MP3 or let them play it on the web.
Now it’s time to promote your podcast. Here are a few ideas to get you started.
This tip was from the Yoga Teacher Business Kit.
Latest posts by George Watts (see all)
- Free Core Yoga Lesson Plan Theme: 12 Weeks To Sculpt A 6 Pack (No Crunches!) - June 20, 2017
- Free Downloadable Core Yoga Themed Lesson Plan - June 17, 2017
- Yoga Therapy: Free Downloadable Yoga For Asthma Lesson Plan - April 24, 2017
- The Yoga Sequence Flow Formula Revealed - March 24, 2017
- Webinar Wednesdays | Unleash Your Yoga Lesson Planning Skills - March 23, 2017