Yoga Marketing Strategy Tip Of The Week
6 Yoga Class Discounts
Strategy: yoga class discounts
Difficulty: 2 out of 10
Time: 10 minutes
Reasons to take action
- Students (and all human beings) love discounts
- Great way of getting new students to your classes
Brainstorm discounts you could offer (see below for examples).
Regular price: £7 a class
Discount 1: students & seniors = £6 a class
Discount 2: Powys County Council staff = £6 a class
Discount 3: come with one friend = £6 a class (for both of you)
Discount 4: come with two or more friends = £5 a class (for all of you)
Discount 5: come to both my classes = £5 a class
Discount 6: buy a pack of 10 classes = 1 class free
Let your students know about the discounts.
For example you could:
Put the discounts on your website.
Put the discounts on your yoga class handouts.
Put the discounts on on your email signature.
Put the discounts on your yoga flyers (for pre-filled yoga flyer templates, click here).
This yoga marketing tip came from within The Yoga Teacher Business Kit.
Latest posts by George Watts (see all)
- 1001 Yoga Class Planning Tips & Handouts For Yoga Teachers - July 15, 2018
- Yoga Anatomy 101: A Crash Course For Yoga Teachers - June 6, 2018
- Marketing Tactics For Newbie Yoga Teachers - April 28, 2018
- A Sticky Note Guide To Being A Yoga Teacher: Beware The Treacherous Yoga Teacher Training Canyon - March 22, 2018
- How To End Your Yoga Class On Time Every Time: My Easy Peasy Formula Revealed - January 29, 2018