Free Downloadable Eustress Yoga Class Handout
Eustress Handout | MS Word & PDF
This is 1 of 250+ yoga class handouts included as a bonus within the Yoga Genie Lesson Planner. With this epic bonus, you’ll be able to download an MS Word Document with 450+ pages of yoga class handouts.
It’s taken me years to create this document.
They include all the “yoga class handouts” that I’ve created for my own yoga classes over the years.
And the best part is that you’ll be able to edit every single one of the handouts. For example, you might want to put your logo on the handouts, or edit the descriptions a bit to add your own style. Your students will love receiving them.
Use The Handouts
- As a teaching aid for your classes
- As handouts for your classes
- As a template for your own handouts
Top 7 Reasons To Give Your Students A Handout
- Students love them! It’s like receiving a gift.
- They are quick and easy to create.
- They take the pressure off you during a yoga class.
- You can teach an entire class from a handout.
- When creating a handout, you learn more about the subject matter.
- It gives you a structure to unleash your creativity.
- It allows your students to practice yoga at home.
Eustress = Good Stress
This week’s philosophy – What is GOOD stress?
Good stress gives you a feeling of fulfilment or other positive feelings. It is a process of growing mentally, emotionally and spiritually. By changing your perception of stress (mindset), you can instantly change any stress you feel into GOOD stress. Instead of viewing the stress as bad, you have the option of morphing it into a life challenge to embrace and tackle head on.
That doesn’t mean staying in an abusive relationship, or in any situation that is an energy drain. It means you always, always, always have a choice on how to respond.
Eustress consists of two parts.
The prefix derives from the Greek EU meaning either “good”. When attached to the word “stress”, it literally means “good stress”.
Stress is essential to feel stimulated and alive. Take away stress and you will become a vegetable. Don’t come to yoga expecting to become stress free. Come to yoga expecting to be eustressed mentally, emotionally and physically.