6 FREE Mantra Yoga Class Handouts
Hi, my name is George Watts. I’m a BWY yoga teacher with a hankering for handouts. Hope you like this “mantra” handout (includes 6 mantras).
Free Yoga Class Handout Download
6 Mantra Handouts | PDF
This is just 1 of 250+ yoga class handouts included as a bonus within the Yoga Teacher Lesson Plan Kit.
With this epic bonus, you’ll be able to download an MS Word Document with 450+ pages of yoga class handouts. It’s taken me years to create this document. They include all the “yoga class handouts” that I’ve created for my own yoga classes over the years.
And the best part is that you’ll be able to edit every single one of the handouts.
For example, you might want to put your logo on the handouts, or edit the descriptions a bit to add your own style. Your students will love receiving them.
The 6 Handouts
The mantras that you can download for FREE include…
- Ang Sang Wahe Guru
- Cosmic Mantra
- Gayatri Mantra
- Lord Shiva Mantra
- OM Breath Mantra
- OM Continual Mantra
You Can Use The Handouts…
- As a teaching aid for your classes
- As handouts for your classes (one a week for 6 weeks)
- As a template for your own handouts
Ang Sang Wahe Guru
Here’s one of the 6 mantras within the handout…
This week’s mantra
Ang Sang Wahe Guru
Ang = a part
Sang = in every
Wahe = indescribable ecstasy of Infinite Being
Guru = knowledge that transforms mind
The Infinite Being is with me and vibrates in every molecule and cell of my being.
Synchronizes the finite sense of self to the Infinite Oneness.
Benefits Of Mantra
During mantra meditation, the amount of adrenaline in being released into your blood goes down. While meditating, your cortisol level drops and stays low for hours afterward. Cortisol is known as the stress hormone although there are several stress hormones, including adrenaline. But cortisol is one of the most important. It is present in your blood in small amounts all the time, but when you experience stress, your body produces quite a bit of it and in high amounts it has unhealthy and unpleasant effects. Getting it out of your blood stream, in contrast, has healthy and pleasant effects. A high level of cortisol makes your body store extra fat in your abdomen and makes you crave fattening foods with extra intensity.
- Pillow under bum if knees high
- Easy Pose (legs crossed)
- Hero Pose (kneeling)
- Half or Full Lotus Pose
Would You Like Some More Free Yoga Class Handouts
If you liked this handout, you may like my other free handouts…
Yoga Teacher Lesson Plan Kit
Click here for 3000+ downloadable yoga lesson plans
Latest posts by George Watts (see all)
- Marketing Tactics For Newbie Yoga Teachers - April 28, 2018
- A Sticky Note Guide To Being A Yoga Teacher: Beware The Treacherous Yoga Teacher Training Canyon - March 22, 2018
- How To End Your Yoga Class On Time Every Time: My Easy Peasy Formula Revealed - January 29, 2018
- Free Yoga Therapy Lesson Plan 2 of 6: Arthritic Spine Yoga Lesson Plan - January 29, 2018
- Free Yoga Therapy Lesson Plan 1 of 6: Opening Upper Back, Neck & Shoulders - January 29, 2018