How To Teach Reclining Bound Angle Pose
Bring soles of feet together
Bring feet as close to your torso as possible.
Lower back and torso to floor using hands to guide you.
Slide arms over head and rest them on floor behind you.
- Frees energy flow in pelvic area.
- Increases vitality in digestive organs.
- Good for pregnancy.
- Quiets the mind
- PMS relief.
- Eases menopause.
- Relief from depression
- Stretches inner thighs.
- Opens groins
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by George Watts (see all)
- 1001 Yoga Class Planning Tips & Handouts For Yoga Teachers - July 15, 2018
- Yoga Anatomy 101: A Crash Course For Yoga Teachers - June 6, 2018
- Marketing Tactics For Newbie Yoga Teachers - April 28, 2018
- A Sticky Note Guide To Being A Yoga Teacher: Beware The Treacherous Yoga Teacher Training Canyon - March 22, 2018
- How To End Your Yoga Class On Time Every Time: My Easy Peasy Formula Revealed - January 29, 2018