How To Teach Reclining Bound Angle Pose
Bring soles of feet together
Bring feet as close to your torso as possible.
Lower back and torso to floor using hands to guide you.
Slide arms over head and rest them on floor behind you.
- Frees energy flow in pelvic area.
- Increases vitality in digestive organs.
- Good for pregnancy.
- Quiets the mind
- PMS relief.
- Eases menopause.
- Relief from depression
- Stretches inner thighs.
- Opens groins
The following two tabs change content below.
Are you a busy yoga teacher? Take a quick peek at my Yoga Teacher Lesson Plan Kit. It has the largest collection of Yoga Lesson Planning resources on the web.
Latest posts by George Watts (see all)
- Yoga Therapy: Free Yoga Lesson Plan For Lower Back Pain - December 8, 2018
- Yoga Quote: Yoga Is A Light (B.K.S. Iyengar) - December 4, 2018
- Yoga Quote: Presence - December 2, 2018
- Yoga Quote: Every Struggle Is Like Mud - December 2, 2018
- Yoga Quote: You Cannot Do Yoga - December 1, 2018