How To Create A Yoga Card Deck In 10 Easy Steps
This is for those slightly crazy yoga teachers who want to go that extra mile for their students. Have you ever thought about creating your own yoga card deck, with you on the cards? If not, it’s time to start thinking about it.
Have fun with it!
You could create a yoga card deck for:
- People with back pain
- People with ME
- Rugby Players
- Tennis Players
There are 100’s of niches you can choose from.
Your cards don’t need to be glossy like they are in shops, though you can pick some good quality photo paper from your local stationary store or on Amazon.
- Students will perceive you as an expert
- Students will come to your classes for longer
- Help students remember routines when they get home
- It’s fun to create
Stuff you’ll need
- willing friend
- Pick your niche yoga deck (e.g. yoga for golfers)
- Choose 7 poses (e.g. that are suitable for golfers)
- Purchase my Yoga Stick Figure Kit
- Use the stick figures within the Yoga Stick Figure Kit to create your deck of 7 poses
- Create a yoga card template (or use this one that I created)
- Create a yoga card holder template (or use this one that I created)
- Add good quality photo paper to your printer
- Print the cards
- Cut the cards out
- Give a card deck to each new student
Latest posts by George Watts (see all)
- Marketing Tactics For Newbie Yoga Teachers - April 28, 2018
- A Sticky Note Guide To Being A Yoga Teacher: Beware The Treacherous Yoga Teacher Training Canyon - March 22, 2018
- How To End Your Yoga Class On Time Every Time: My Easy Peasy Formula Revealed - January 29, 2018
- Free Yoga Therapy Lesson Plan 2 of 6: Arthritic Spine Yoga Lesson Plan - January 29, 2018
- Free Yoga Therapy Lesson Plan 1 of 6: Opening Upper Back, Neck & Shoulders - January 29, 2018