Yoga Teacher Marketing Tip
Partner With A Chiropractor
Yoga Marketing Strategy: Partner with local Chiropractors
Why spend all your time, effort and expense to attract new clients from the outside market when there is a much easier and less expensive way to do it. You can get other people, companies, publications, and organisations to get new clients for you. And they can do it faster, more efficiently, and for a fraction of the cost you’d spend doing it yourself.
Time: 5 minutes
- Go to Google and search for ‘alternative health practitioners’ in your local area. You’ll soon find a list of Chiropractors.
- Create a list of them (either in a notepad or on your computer). Include their names, telephone number and email address.
- Send an email letting them know about your yoga classes. Say that the yoga class may be beneficial to their clients.
- If you have a website add him/her to your links page and tell them you’ve added them to your links page in the email you send. Ask them if they could add your website to their links page.
- I also recommend calling him/her on the phone which helps build a real relationship…not just a virtual one.
Latest posts by George Watts (see all)
- Free Core Yoga Class Plan Theme: 12 Weeks To Sculpt A 6 Pack (3 of 3) - June 24, 2017
- Free Core Yoga Lesson Plan Theme: 12 Weeks To Sculpt A 6 Pack (2 of 3) - June 20, 2017
- Free Core Yoga Lesson Plan Theme: 12 Weeks To Sculpt A 6 Pack (1 of 3) - June 17, 2017
- Yoga Therapy: Free Downloadable Yoga For Asthma Lesson Plan - April 24, 2017
- The Yoga Sequence Flow Formula Revealed - March 24, 2017