Pregnancy Yoga Lesson Plans
For Trimester 1, 2 and 3
If you’re like most yoga teachers, you probably teach yoga privately to individual students.
And most of your one on one yoga sessions will be with pregnant women in trimester 1, 2 or 3. Because I was spending so much time preparing pregnancy yoga lesson plans, I created something called the Pregnancy Yoga Lesson Plan Kit.
The Pregnancy Yoga Lesson Planner includes recommended postures of women in trimester 1, 2 and 3. That means you won’t ever again have to worry if you’ve given the correct asana for the trimester they are in. Each posture comes with step-by-step teaching directions, benefits, yoga stick figure, modifications and precautions. It will only take you a few minutes to create a yoga lesson plan for your pregnant client.
You can get a free pregnancy yoga lesson plan here.
Latest posts by George Watts (see all)
- 43 Meditations In One Yoga Class Handout: Free PDF Download - October 10, 2017
- Free Downloadable Caterpillar To Butterfly Themed Yoga Class Plan (PDF) - October 8, 2017
- Free Downloadable Sun Moon Themed Yoga Class Plan (PDF) - September 26, 2017
- Free Downloadable Sun Salutations Chair Yoga Lesson Plan (PDF) - September 12, 2017
- Free Downloadable Yoga for Cyclists Lesson Plan (1 of 3) - August 18, 2017