If you’re like most yoga teachers, you probably teach yoga privately to individual students.
Most of your one to one yoga sessions will be with pregnant women in trimester 1, 2 or 3. Because I was spending so much time preparing pregnancy yoga lesson plans, I created something called the Pregnancy Yoga Lesson Plan Kit.
The Pregnancy Yoga Lesson Planner includes recommended postures of women in trimester 1, 2 and 3. That means you won’t ever again have to worry if you’ve given the correct asana for the trimester they are in. Each posture comes with step-by-step teaching directions, benefits, yoga stick figure, modifications and precautions. It will only take you a few minutes to create a yoga lesson plan for your pregnant client.
You can download a free pregnancy yoga lesson plan here.
Latest posts by George Watts (see all)
- 1001 Yoga Class Planning Tips & Handouts For Yoga Teachers - July 15, 2018
- Yoga Anatomy 101: A Crash Course For Yoga Teachers - June 6, 2018
- Marketing Tactics For Newbie Yoga Teachers - April 28, 2018
- A Sticky Note Guide To Being A Yoga Teacher: Beware The Treacherous Yoga Teacher Training Canyon - March 22, 2018
- How To End Your Yoga Class On Time Every Time: My Easy Peasy Formula Revealed - January 29, 2018