If you’re like most yoga teachers, you probably teach yoga privately to individual students.
Most of your one to one yoga sessions will be with pregnant women in trimester 1, 2 or 3. Because I was spending so much time preparing pregnancy yoga lesson plans, I created something called the Pregnancy Yoga Lesson Plan Kit.
The Pregnancy Yoga Lesson Plan Creator includes recommended postures of women in trimester 1, 2 and 3. That means you won’t ever again have to worry if you’ve given the correct asana for the trimester they are in. Each posture comes with step-by-step teaching directions, benefits, yoga stick figure, modifications and precautions. It will only take you a few minutes to create a yoga lesson plan for your pregnant client.
You can download a free pregnancy yoga lesson plan here.
Latest posts by George Watts (see all)
- Yoga Therapy: Free Yoga Lesson Plan For Lower Back Pain - December 8, 2018
- Yoga Quote: Yoga Is A Light (B.K.S. Iyengar) - December 4, 2018
- Yoga Quote: Presence - December 2, 2018
- Yoga Quote: Every Struggle Is Like Mud - December 2, 2018
- Yoga Quote: You Cannot Do Yoga - December 1, 2018