Yoga For Pregnancy Trimester 1 (1-13 weeks)
Sleeping Abdominal Stretch
Pregnancy Yoga Lesson Plan Kit™
The sleeping abdominal stretch pose is only one of 100+ pregnancy yoga poses within the Pregnancy Yoga Lesson Plan Kit.
Lie on back.
Interlock fingers of both hands and place hands beneath head.
Keep soles of feet on the floor.
While breathing out lower legs to the right (trying to touch the knees on the floor).
At same time move head towards left, giving uniform twisting stretch to entire spine.
Repeat on other side.
Relieves stiffness and strain of spine caused by prolonged sitting.
Latest posts by George Watts (see all)
- Yoga Anatomy 101: A Crash Course For Yoga Teachers - June 6, 2018
- Marketing Tactics For Newbie Yoga Teachers - April 28, 2018
- A Sticky Note Guide To Being A Yoga Teacher: Beware The Treacherous Yoga Teacher Training Canyon - March 22, 2018
- How To End Your Yoga Class On Time Every Time: My Easy Peasy Formula Revealed - January 29, 2018
- Free Yoga Therapy Lesson Plan 2 of 6: Arthritic Spine Yoga Lesson Plan - January 29, 2018