8 Easy Steps On How To Make A Yoga Video And Upload It To Youtube
Here’s a quick yoga marketing tip from the Yoga Teacher Business Kit.
How To Make A Yoga Video Overview
Marketing is the life blood of any business, and your yoga business is no exception. Youtube is an incredibly powerful yoga marketing tool. I know of yoga Youtube videos that have 1,000,000 hits! And the best part is your video only needs to be a couple of minutes long. One of the biggest advantages that YouTube offers yoga teachers is its low cost. Uploading videos to YouTube is free and easy. You only need your smart phone these days to record great quality videos.
Video is a great way to promote your expertise which can open up many other doors (e.g. magazine contributor, radio interviews/show, TV interviews/show, etc). And the best part is your video only needs to be a couple of minutes long.
Steps (covered in the video)
- Get an account on Youtube.
- Get yourself a camera or digital video camera.
- Pick one of the asanas from the 15 Minute Yoga Lesson Planner.
- Ask a friend to film you.
- Upload the video to Youtube.
- Follow steps 3-6 over and over and over again.
- Email your students links to your yoga youtube videos
Latest posts by George Watts (see all)
- 1001 Yoga Class Planning Tips & Handouts For Yoga Teachers - July 15, 2018
- Yoga Anatomy 101: A Crash Course For Yoga Teachers - June 6, 2018
- Marketing Tactics For Newbie Yoga Teachers - April 28, 2018
- A Sticky Note Guide To Being A Yoga Teacher: Beware The Treacherous Yoga Teacher Training Canyon - March 22, 2018
- How To End Your Yoga Class On Time Every Time: My Easy Peasy Formula Revealed - January 29, 2018