Star Wars Kids Yoga Story Bundle
√ Instant Access
√ One Time Only Payment (no recurring fees)
√ Mac & Windows Compatible
The Star Wars Yoga Story Bundle was created by kids yoga teacher, George Watts, for his own kids yoga classes. Now he’s sharing them with you. The bundle has everything you need for an EPIC yoga Star Wars adventure that you can use in kids yoga classes, or classrooms. Suitable for ages 6 to 16.
Hi, my name is George Watts.
I’m a BWY yoga teacher and creator of the Kids Yoga Star Wars Story Bundle. It’s taken me over 100 hours to morph the story and downloadable resources into reality.
Kids love this story.
Suitable for ages 6 to 16.
I created this for myself and my fellow kids yoga teachers, but it would also be a really useful resource for school teachers, PE teachers, mums & dads, nurseries, and nursery schools.
The Story Bundle Includes
star wars Yoga story
Star Wars themed Yoga story with yoga lesson plan aims and objectives and 50+ star wars themed poses to choose from – so you can create an unlimited amount of Star Wars themed stories. Suitable for ages 6 to 16.
15 to 45 minutes
- To give a 30 minute yoga class as a Star Wars story
- Develop awareness of the Yogi-Force
- Encourage imagination
- Enhance social skills
- Practice yoga poses for their Yogedi training
- Practice a top secret Yogedi breathing exercise to calm the mind
- Understand “Namaste” is a trigger to start a yoga adventure
- Be able to listen to the teacher
- Share the story/practice with their family and friends
- Revise and modify the story using their imagination
The Star Wars yoga story comes with lots of downloadable teaching aids and games to make the story come to life including:
- Don’t Drop Yoda Game
- How To Draw Yoga Star Wars Stick Figures Game
- Activity Tracker
- Attendance Sheet
- Stormtrooper Bowling Game
- Bunting Flags (downloadable)
- Certificate Of Yogedi Training Completion
- Dice Game
- DIY Lightsaber Pool Noodles Game
- DIY Lightsaber Glow Sticks (downloadable)
- Folder Cover Template (downloadable)
- Hula Hoop Forcefield Game
- Keep Calm Invitation Cards (downloadable)
- Pipe Cleaner Stick Figure Stories
- Yoga Star Wars Themed Posters (downloadable)
- Puppet Sticks Star Wars Game
- Toilet Roll Star Wars Characters
- Yogedi Robes (quick steps to create them)
- Yogedi Colouring Sheets
Do I need to be a kids yoga teacher?
No. The Bundle can be used in traditional yoga classes. But you don’t have to be a yoga teacher to use the bundle! There are no potentially dangerous poses to worry about. Let’s say you’re a PE (physical education) teacher at a primary school. You could use this bundle to spice up your warm up routine. And if you’re a parent (or grandparent) you can use this bundle to introduce your kids to yoga.
Are all the resources downloadable?
Yes. Within minutes of purchase you’ll receive an email with the downloadable links.
Who created the bundle?
A slightly crazy BWY yoga teacher by the name of George Watts created this bundle. You can find out more about George here.
Will I receive the bundle within minutes via email?
Yes. Within minutes of purchase you’ll receive an email with the downloadable links. There are no physical product to be sent via snail mail. That’s good for the environment, good for you (get the resources instantly) and good for moi (I don’t have to go to the post office). I think that’s called a “win, win, win”.
"Yes George, I'd love to get my hands on your Star Wars Kids Yoga Story Bundle."
One Time Only Payment
Mac & Windows Compatible
Includes all the bonuses
“Immediately after making payment you’ll have access to all the resources in the Star Wars Kids Yoga Story Bundle.”
BWY Yoga Teacher
P.S. I gave two talks at the 2017 BWY Congress (BWY is the Sport England recognised National Governing Body for Yoga). One of the talks was on yoga lesson planning (of course). And the other was on yoga marketing tactics proven to fill up your yoga classes. If you’d like me to give a talk at your yoga teacher event, please contact me.
P.P.S. I love chatting with my fellow yoga teachers. So, if you have any questions, please call me on 02921 257770, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.