African Safari Adventure Kids Yoga Story Bundle
Hi, my name is George Watts. I’m a BWY yoga teacher and creator of the African Safari Adventure Kids Yoga Story. This story and all the resources took me 50+ hours to create for my own kids yoga class.
You can use this story in traditional yoga classes. But you don’t have to be a yoga teacher! There are no potentially dangerous poses to worry about.
Hmmm, time for an example…
Let’s say you’re a PE (physical education) teacher at a primary school. You could use this bundle to spice up your warm up routine. And if you’re a parent (or grandparent) you can use this bundle to introduce your kids to yoga.
The Story Pack Includes
- Safari Yoga Adventure Illustrated eBook
- Safari Yoga Adventure Lesson Plan Aims & Objectives
- Safari Yoga Adventure Lesson Plan (long version for teachers)
- Safari Yoga Adventure Lesson Plan (card version for students)
- Safari Yoga Adventure Class Handouts
- Safari Yoga Adventure Colouring Pages
- A to Z Kids Yoga Teaching Tips
15 to 45 minutes
- To give a 15 to 45 minute kids yoga class.
- Develop awareness of animals living in Africa.
- Develop awareness of the uniqueness of each animal.
- Perform safari animal yoga poses beginning with letters from A to L.
- Perform lava breathing exercise.
- Understand “Namaste” is a polite way of greeting a fellow yogi.
- Be able to instantly focus on the teacher by using “Eyes On Me” game.
Do I need to be a kids yoga teacher?
Are all the resources downloadable?
Who created the bundle?
Will I receive the bundle within minutes via email?
"Yes George, I'd love to get my hands on your African Safari Kids Yoga Story & Downloadable Teaching Aids"
One Time Only Payment
Mac & Windows Compatible
Includes all the bonuses
“Immediately after making payment you’ll have access to all the resources in the African Safari Kids Yoga Story Bundle.”
BWY Yoga Teacher
P.S. I gave two talks at the 2017 BWY Congress (BWY is the Sport England recognised National Governing Body for Yoga). One of the talks was on yoga lesson planning (of course). And the other was on yoga marketing tactics proven to fill up your yoga classes. If you’d like me to give a talk at your yoga teacher event, please contact me.
P.P.S. I love chatting with my fellow yoga teachers. So, if you have any questions, please call me on 02921 257770, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.