African Safari Adventure Kids Yoga Story Bundle
Hi, my name is George Watts. I’m a BWY yoga teacher and creator of the African Safari Adventure Kids Yoga Story. This story and all the resources took me 50+ hours to create for my own kids yoga class.
You can use this story in traditional yoga classes. But you don’t have to be a yoga teacher! There are no potentially dangerous poses to worry about.
Hmmm, time for an example…
Let’s say you’re a PE (physical education) teacher at a primary school. You could use this bundle to spice up your warm up routine. And if you’re a parent (or grandparent) you can use this bundle to introduce your kids to yoga.
The Story Pack Includes
- Safari Yoga Adventure Illustrated eBook
- Safari Yoga Adventure Lesson Plan Aims & Objectives
- Safari Yoga Adventure Lesson Plan (long version for teachers)
- Safari Yoga Adventure Lesson Plan (card version for students)
- Safari Yoga Adventure Class Handouts
- Safari Yoga Adventure Colouring Pages
- A to Z Kids Yoga Teaching Tips
15 to 45 minutes
- To give a 15 to 45 minute kids yoga class.
- Develop awareness of animals living in Africa.
- Develop awareness of the uniqueness of each animal.
- Perform safari animal yoga poses beginning with letters from A to L.
- Perform lava breathing exercise.
- Understand “Namaste” is a polite way of greeting a fellow yogi.
- Be able to instantly focus on the teacher by using “Eyes On Me” game.
Do I need to be a kids yoga teacher?
No. The Bundle can be used in traditional yoga classes. But you don’t have to be a yoga teacher to use the bundle! There are no potentially dangerous poses to worry about. Let’s say you’re a PE (physical education) teacher at a primary school. You could use this bundle to spice up your warm up routine. And if you’re a parent (or grandparent) you can use this bundle to introduce your kids to yoga.
Are all the resources downloadable?
Yes. Within minutes of purchase you’ll receive an email with the downloadable links.
Who created the bundle?
A slightly crazy BWY yoga teacher by the name of George Watts created this bundle. You can find out more about George here.
Will I receive the bundle within minutes via email?
Yes. Within minutes of purchase you’ll receive an email with the downloadable links. There are no physical product to be sent via snail mail. That’s good for the environment, good for you (get the resources instantly) and good for moi (I don’t have to go to the post office). I think that’s called a “win, win, win”.
“As a Kids Yoga Teacher I usually like to write and design my own class plans but every now and again its refreshing to be inspired by other peoples creativity. I stumbled across Georges class plan when searching for inspiration on line and purchased the Magic Safari class plan bundle. George has put so much into this plan! I Love how there is a beautiful but simple flow to the adventure with such meaningful and relevant concepts for children. The way it is put together left plenty of space and opportunities to for me to add in things and expand more deeply on real life examples of the concepts and how they related to the kids I am working with on the day. It allowed a workable template to put my unique touch into it which is what I did when using it yesterday! Thanks George 🙂 “.
"Yes George, I'd love to get my hands on your African Safari Kids Yoga Story & Downloadable Teaching Aids"
BWY Yoga Teacher
P.S. I love chatting with my fellow yoga teachers. So, if you have any questions, please call me on 02921 257770, or email me at email@example.com.