Yoga For Golfers Workshop KitBusiness in a box for yoga teachers!
Use The Resources Created By BWY Yoga Teacher & Professional Golfer, George Watts, To Host Your Own Yoga For Golfers Workshops
Hi, I’m George.
I’m a full-time BWY Yoga teacher, creator of the Yoga Teacher Lesson Plan Kit and a professional golfer.
If you’re considering hosting a yoga workshop for golfers, the Yoga For Golfers Workshop Kit™ was designed for you. It has everything you need to host and promote a successful yoga for golfers workshop (or retreat).
- Yoga for golfers lesson plan (brand and give out to your delegates)
- Yoga for golfers manual (brand and give out to your delegates)
- Yoga for golfers workshop registration form template (ms word doc & pdf)
- Yoga for golfers workshop schedule (ms word doc & pdf)
- Yoga for golfers action plan (my proven success formula for a full workshop)
- Yoga for golfers flyer templates (in A4, A5 and A6 sizes)
- Yoga for golfers workshop sales page (use the text/images that I use on my site)
- Butterfly Pose Teaching Pack (video & handouts)
- DIY Golf Hypnosis Kit (audio & eBook)
- Play Golf The Buddha Way Package (audio & eBook)
- Walking Meditations & Handouts Collection (audios & handouts)
- Yoga Breathing MindMaps
“Looked through the Golf materials and love them! I’ve never played the game and I live in Palm Desert – with golf courses all around me. I teach yoga a two country clubs and this will be incredibly helpful to understanding what my students want and need.”
~ Carolyn Relei is a yoga teacher from Palm Desert, USACarolyn Relei
“Yes George, I’d Like To Save Time & Effort Organising My Golf Yoga Workshop By Getting Your Golf Yoga Workshop Kit.”
One Time Only Payment
Mac & Windows Compatible
Includes all the bonuses
“Immediately after making payment you’ll have access to all the resources in the Yoga For Golfers Workshop Kit.”
Creator of the Yoga For Golfers Workshop Kit
BWY Yoga Teacher
P.S. I gave two talks at the 2017 BWY Congress (BWY is the Sport England recognised National Governing Body for Yoga). One of the talks was on yoga lesson planning (of course). And the other was on yoga marketing tactics proven to fill up your yoga classes. If you’d like me to give a talk at your yoga teacher event, please contact me.
P.P.S. I love chatting with my fellow yoga teachers. So, if you have any questions, please call me on 02921 257770, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.