Yin Yang Yoga Lesson Plan KitReady made yoga class for yoga teachers
Created by BWY Yoga Teacher, George Watts, For His Own Yoga Classes & Workshops
Hi, my name is George Watts.
I’m a British Wheel Of Yoga teacher and creator of the Yoga Teacher Lesson Plan Kit. The Yin Yang Yoga Lesson Plan Kit™ has all the resources I personally use to host yin yang yoga themed yoga classes and workshops.
- 90 minute Yin Yoga Lesson Plan (MS Word Doc)
- 90 minute Yang Yoga Lesson Plan (MS Word Doc)
- Yin Yang Yoga Class Handouts Collection (MS Word Doc)
- Pre-filled workshop registration form template (MS Word Doc)
- Pre-filled workshop schedule (MS Word Doc)
Why do I host Yin Yang themed yoga classes and workshops?
When the Yin and Yang of your body are in disharmony, it’s like trying to ride a unicycle with the spokes of the wheel short on one side and long on the other. The hub is out of centre and your ride is very bumpy. If you continue for long, you’ll break the wheel and perhaps the bike. And if your body continues in disharmony for long, illness shows up.
That’s why combining Yin and Yang yoga in a workshop is so extremely powerful.
Yin Yoga Benefits
- Calming and balancing to the mind and body
- Regulates energy in the body
- Increases mobility in the body (especially joints and hips)
- Lowering of stress levels
- Greater stamina
- Better lubrication and protection of joints
- More flexibility in joints & connective tissue
- Release of fascia throughout the body
- Help with migraines
- Deeper relaxation than yang yoga
- Deeper stretch than yang yoga
- Better ability to sit for meditation
- Slowing down allows time to connect with emotions
- Targets deep connective tissues (vs. the superficial tissues)
- Helps reduce addictive behaviours
- Helps reduce deep emotional pain
- Become still
- Come face to face with yourself
- Releases stuck areas that encompass a joint (hips, sacrum, spine)
- The more relaxed you are in the posture, the deeper the stretch
- Time spent in yin postures is like time spent in meditation
- Yin yoga has been around for thousands of years
- Ancient yogis used yin postures to help promote meditation
Yang Yoga Benefits
- Boosts immune system
- sweet expels toxins
- Detoxify through skin, blood, liver and lungs
- Synchronized breathing relaxes the mind
- Release any blockage of energy flow throughout body
- Feels like a dance
- Mind becomes quiet
- More energy
And If You Order Today, You’ll Receive The Following Bonuses…
Yin Yang Flyer Template Collection
Use My Yin Yang Yoga Workshop Website Page
Yoga Marketing While Drinking Coffee Plan
“Yes George, I’d Like To Save Time & Effort With Your Yin Yang Yoga Themed Yoga Lesson Plan Kit."
10% Cart Discount Code
“Hey, you deserve a reward for reading this far down my page. Some people don’t read that much in a whole year! Add the discount code below (red text) within the cart when checking out and you’ll receive a 10% discount on all items in your cart.”
One Time Only Payment
Mac & Windows Compatible
Includes all the bonuses
“Within minutes of making payment you’ll be emailed your login details to access to the Yin Yang Yoga Lesson Plan Kit.”
Creator of the Yin Yang Yoga Lesson Plan Kit
BWY Yoga Teacher
P.S. I gave two talks at the 2017 BWY Congress (BWY is the Sport England recognised National Governing Body for Yoga). One of the talks was on yoga lesson planning (of course). And the other was on yoga marketing tactics proven to fill up your yoga classes. If you’d like me to give a talk at your yoga teacher event, please contact me.
P.P.S. I love chatting with my fellow yoga teachers. So, if you have any questions, please call me on 02921 257770, or email me at email@example.com.