Yin Yang Yoga Lesson Plan Bundle
Instant Access ♦ Mac & Windows Compatible
Includes 6 yoga lesson plans for a 6-week Yin Yang-themed yoga course. Created by BWY yoga teacher, George Watts, for his own yoga class.
Each lesson plan comes with a short, long and stream version.
The short version is perfect for taking into class with you. It’s short and sweet.
The long version has everything you need to practice the lesson plan before getting to class. You can take it to class with you (but you may prefer to take the short version). The long version is a great handout to give to your students, especially your one-to-one students. It immediately shows your professionalism and increases your expertise in the eyes of your students.
The stream version is a video stream of the lesson plan.
Also includes lots of bonuses (see below).
Hi, my name is George Watts.
I’m a full-time BWY Yoga teacher and creator of the Yoga Genie Lesson Planner. The Yin Yang Yoga Lesson Plan Bundle has all the resources I personally used to host Yin Yang themed yoga classes and workshops.
Why do I host Yin Yang-themed yoga classes and workshops?
When the Yin and Yang of your body are in disharmony, it’s like trying to ride a unicycle with the spokes of the wheel short on one side and long on the other. The hub is out of centre and your ride is very bumpy. If you continue for long, you’ll break the wheel and perhaps the bike. And if your body continues in disharmony for long, illness shows up.
That’s why combining Yin and Yang yoga in a workshop is so extremely powerful.
Yin Yoga Benefits
- Calming and balancing for the mind and body
- Regulates energy in the body
- Increases mobility in the body (especially joints and hips)
- Lowering stress levels
- Greater stamina
- Better lubrication and protection of joints
- More flexibility in joints & connective tissue
- Release of fascia throughout the body
- Help with migraines
- Deeper relaxation than yang yoga
- Deeper stretch than yang yoga
- Better ability to sit for meditation
- Slowing down allows time to connect with emotions
- Targets deep connective tissues (vs. the superficial tissues)
- Helps reduce addictive behaviours
- Helps reduce deep emotional pain
- Become still
- Come face to face with yourself
- Releases stuck areas that encompass a joint (hips, sacrum, spine)
- The more relaxed you are in the posture, the deeper the stretch
- Time spent in yin postures is like time spent in meditation
- Yin yoga has been around for thousands of years
- Ancient yogis used yin postures to help promote meditation
Yang Yoga Benefits
- Boosts immune system
- sweet expels toxins
- Detoxify through skin, blood, liver and lungs
- Synchronized breathing relaxes the mind
- Release any blockage of energy flow throughout body
- Feels like a dance
- Mind becomes quiet
- More energy
Yin Yang Flyer Template Collection
Use My Yin Yang Yoga Workshop Website Page
Yin Yang Yoga Marketing Plan
Use the marketing plan that I created for my Yin Yang Yoga Workshop. It’s includes simple, proven marketing tactics.