Sticky Note Yoga Marketing: The Fun, Quick, Yellow, Orange, And Slightly Sticky Way To Guarantee Your Yoga Classes Are Always Full
From this day forth, you’re going to ENJOY taking action on marketing tactics because we’ve turned into a sticky game with quests!
Yes. Really. I’m serious.
From this day forth, I hereby formerly promise that marketing will forever be a source of fun. How is this possible? Easy. Instead of implementing marketing tactics (yawn, yawn and more yawns), you will be embarking on exciting quests that will grow your yoga business.
The good news is that most of these marketing quests are simple (require no tech or business skills) and take less than 30 minutes.
Choose A Marketing Quest
Online Marketing Quests
- About Page
- Blog: Class Theme Post
- Blog: Pose Post
- Blog: Post Tag
- Blog: Schedule
- Email Signature
- Forum Footprints
- Link Swap: Acupuncture Practitioners
- Link Swap: Aromatherapy Practitioners
- Link Swap: Bowen Practitioners
- Link Swap: Chiropractors
- Link Swap: Crystal Therapists
- Link Swap: Herbalists
- Link Swap: Hypnotherapists
- Link Swap: Osteopaths
- Link Swap: Reiki Healers
- MailChimp: Setup
- Online Ad: BWY
- Online Ad: FreeAds.co.uk
- Online Ad: FreeIndex.co.uk
- Online Ad: Friday-Ad.co.uk
- Online Ad: GumTree.com
- Online Ad: Local Newspaper
- Online Ad: LocalYogaClasses.co.uk
- Online Ad: Loot.com
- Online Ad: NetMums.co.uk
- Online Ad: Preloved.co.uk
- Online Ad: ThomsonLocal.com
- Online Ad: UKClassifieds.co.uk
- Online Ad: VivaStreet.co.uk
- Online Ad: Yell.com
- Online Ad: Yoga.co.uk
- Online Ad: YogaClass.net
- Online Ad: YogaFinder.com
Offline Marketing Quests
- Article: Local Newspaper
- BNI: Join
- Business Advice: Free
- Classified Ad: Yoga Retreat
- Discount: Councils
- Discount: Doctor Surgery & Hospital Employees
- Discount: Local Businesses
- Discount: School Teachers
- Discount: Students
- Exhibition: Flyers
- Flyers: Hairdressers
- Local Directory
- Local Newspaper Writeup
- Location: Free Class Venue
- Networking: Business Club
- Networking: 101
- Niche: Yoga For Athletics (Decathlon Events)
- Niche: Yoga For Athletics (Heptathlon Events)
- Niche: Yoga For Athletics (Jumping Events)
- Niche: Yoga For Athletics (Pentathlon Events)
- Niche: Yoga For Athletics (Throwing Events)
- Niche: Yoga For Football Players
- Niche: Yoga For Golfers
- Niche: Yoga For Mountain Climbers
- Niche: Yoga For Rugby
- Niche: Yoga For Runners
- Niche: Yoga For Swimmers
- Niche: Yoga For Table Tennis Players
- Niche: Yoga For Tennis Players
- Niche: Yoga For Triathlon athletes
- Practice Yoga Daily
- Press Release
Get A Sticky-note
Write the quest title on a sticky note.
Only write one quest on one sticky note!
As a yoga teacher, your subconscious has already seen the genius of my sticky note system.
One Pointed focus is a what all yoga teachers harp on about in their yoga classes. And for good reason! It works like a charm. Studies prove that multi-tasking is horribly inefficient, horribly stressful, and just plain old horrible.
You’ll get much more done by making friends with “One Pointed Focus”. Do not rely on your brain to keep you all nicely one pointed. You’ll fail. And you’ll keep on failing. You’ll fail some more. And so on. And so forth. Trust me on this one. “So, Georgie Pooh Bear, if I’m not to use my brain, what do you suggest?”
Write the quest on a sticky note.
Attach To Forehead
Stick the sticky note on your forehead. If you’d rather not use your head for the sticky note, put it somewhere highly visible (e.g. in the front of your “organiser”).
Get Stuck In
Get stuck in with your sticky note (please forgive the pun). Go. Take action. If you’re the scheduling type, schedule it into your diary (e.g. 10am to 11am). If you have one-pointed-focus on your marketing quest, you’ll be amazed by your results.
Remove Sticky Note
Whence your quest has been completed, remove the sticky note from your forehead, and do a little jig of joy. Celebrate your one pointed mastery. Revel in the warm glow of victory.