Coventry Yoga Teacher Jean Bodycote is a British Wheel of Yoga Teacher and County Representative of the British Wheel of Yoga for the West Midlands Region.
Jean completed the BWY Foundation course, with Angie Blowers then went on to complete the BWY Anatomy and Physiology course, as well as the BWY Level 3, 300 hours Teaching Certificate with Paul Fox. Now a qualified Yoga teacher and VTCT Level 2 chair based exercise instructor with first aid certificate and full insurance through BWY. Jean is currently continuing her yoga journey completing the BWY 500 hour, Level 4 Diploma with Paul Fox and is in the third and final year of this rigorous training program.
- Yoga one to one private sessions in your home
- Yoga/Relaxation/Mindfulness for children and teenagers (Also a qualified Secondary School teacher (PGCE)
- Chair Yoga for the less mobile or elderly
- Corporate yoga sessions in the workplace
- Stress management, Pranayama, Relaxation techniques and Meditation
- Yoga for specific or special needs ( Jean is trained in teaching modification for injuries, physical ailments or conditions such as those affecting the knee, shoulder, neck, and back including scoliosis
- BA Hons, PGCE, PGC in Teaching and Learning
- British Wheel of Yoga Teaching Certificate 300 hours and completing 500 hour Level 4 Diploma September 2016
- British Wheel of Yoga Foundation Certificate
- British Wheel of Yoga Anatomy and Physiology Certificate
- BWY Level 3, 300 hours Teaching Certificate
- VTVT Level 2 Chair Based Exercise Instructor
- First Aid Qualified