I hope you enjoy the 7 kids yoga breathing exercises lesson plan – created using the Drag & Drop Kids Yoga Lesson Planner.
Kids Yoga Class Theme
Kids breathing exercises
5 minutes (pick one of the 7 breathing exercises)
A child’s fragile and still-developing brain is less suited to handling stress and negative emotions, such as fear, anger or sorrow which is why approximately 170,000 UK children are seen by the Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS) each year. That’s where kids breathing exercises can come to the rescue. Try out one or two of these breathing exercises during your next kids yoga class.
I recommend you only pick one breathing exercise to teach per class.
Breathing Exercises Included In The Lesson Plan
- Shooting Star Breath
- Balloon Breath
- Feather Breath
- Fireworks Breath
- Happy Breath
- Lava Breath
- Parachute Breath
Kids Yoga Teacher Lesson Plan Kit
Kids Yoga Lesson Planning Made Easy
Life can be hard, but kids yoga lesson planning is always easy with the Kids Yoga Teacher Lesson Plan Kit.
Latest posts by George Watts (see all)
- 1001 Yoga Class Planning Tips & Handouts For Yoga Teachers - July 15, 2018
- Yoga Anatomy 101: A Crash Course For Yoga Teachers - June 6, 2018
- Marketing Tactics For Newbie Yoga Teachers - April 28, 2018
- A Sticky Note Guide To Being A Yoga Teacher: Beware The Treacherous Yoga Teacher Training Canyon - March 22, 2018
- How To End Your Yoga Class On Time Every Time: My Easy Peasy Formula Revealed - January 29, 2018