I hope you enjoy the 7 kids yoga breathing exercises lesson plan – created using the Drag & Drop Kids Yoga Lesson Planner.
Kids Yoga Class Theme
Kids breathing exercises
5 minutes (pick one of the 7 breathing exercises)
A child’s fragile and still-developing brain is less suited to handling stress and negative emotions, such as fear, anger or sorrow which is why approximately 170,000 UK children are seen by the Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS) each year. That’s where kids breathing exercises can come to the rescue. Try out one or two of these breathing exercises during your next kids yoga class.
I recommend you only pick one breathing exercise to teach per class.
Breathing Exercises Included In The Lesson Plan
- Shooting Star Breath
- Balloon Breath
- Feather Breath
- Fireworks Breath
- Happy Breath
- Lava Breath
- Parachute Breath
Kids Yoga Teacher Lesson Plan Kit
Kids Yoga Lesson Planning Made Easy
Life can be hard, but kids yoga lesson planning is always easy with the Kids Yoga Teacher Lesson Plan Kit.
Latest posts by George Watts (see all)
- 43 Meditations In One Yoga Class Handout: Free PDF Download - October 10, 2017
- Free Downloadable Caterpillar To Butterfly Themed Yoga Class Plan (PDF) - October 8, 2017
- Free Downloadable Sun Moon Themed Yoga Class Plan (PDF) - September 26, 2017
- Free Downloadable Sun Salutations Chair Yoga Lesson Plan (PDF) - September 12, 2017
- Free Downloadable Yoga for Cyclists Lesson Plan (1 of 3) - August 18, 2017